CHAPTER 4

The situation is still the same as it was three years ago. Gulf Kanawut still rejected him. Mew's heart is broken for the second time.

His instinct was right, Gulf accepted their marriage not because of love but because he was forced to. Because of his deep love for Puifai, Gulf chose to fulfill the will and married him.

Mew accepted his fate. He could have guessed, till the end of the world he won't even get Gulf's love. On the first night of their wedding, Mew tried to sleep besides Gulf.

He just want to sleep besides him and he don't even have an intention to do anything at all to Gulf but Gulf without even thinking of Mew's feeling, he repeated what he had said to him three years ago.

"My heart is only for Puifai. My love for her will never be extinguished, note that. I'm sorry for hurting you, Mew. When the time comes, I'll let you go. Just think of it as merely fulfilling the will that Puifai made. I love her, so do you. So, we both already fulfilled her will." said Gulf calmly.

Mew nodded. That's right, this is Puifai's mandate. He had disappointed Puifai many times before. Now he could no longer tortured and disappointed the soul of his best friends. Mew is willing to sacrifice for the sake of his beloved best friends.

ONE YEAR LATER
-----------------------
Gulf was reading a book in the living room when Mew approached him.

"Can I have a talk with you?" asked Mew. Gulf nodded without looking at him.

"I want to ask for your opinion. Let's have our first wedding anniversary, shall we? Both of our family already ask about it. I just say to them that I wanted to ask you first before I proceed the event and they agree."

Actually Mew didn't want to have such a big event like that but his family and friends always asked about the anniversary. For him, he just wanted Gulf to be by his side even though Gulf hates him.

Gulf who was reading the book startled immediately. He stared at Mew's face sharply. The feeling of anger nestled in his heart.

"Don't you ever do what you wanted to do! The wedding anniversary huh? For your information, I don't like it at all! If I wanted to celebrate my wedding anniversary, I'll celebrate it with the one that I love with all my heart and the sad part is, it is not you!"

"Are you shameless huh?! I'll let you know once again, listen carefully! You are not that precious to me! This wedding anniversary is only for couples who love each other! Try to mirror yourself! You're not worth it!" said Gulf rising his tone in anger.

Mew is silenced. His heart ached with frustration. If it's true that Gulf hates him, just don't humiliated him. He's not gonna wait for Gulf's words anymore. He immediately run to his stepson's room and hugged him to gained back his strength.

THREE YEARS LATER
---------------------------
Time goes by so fast. It feels like just yesterday Gulf married with him. It feels like just yesterday he embraced Type's body. Yes, his stepson is now grown up. He is three and a half years old. He's starting to run everywhere around the house. He's good at saying things too.

Raising Type and at the same time he's working, he never gets tired. Infact, it's really makes Mew happy. It was Type that made him strong to go through his bland marriage with Gulf. For Mew, Type is everything. Type is his world. And Type is his main priority now!

Mew doesn't care what Gulf does to him anymore! He doesn't care about Gulf being so cold towards him anymore! He doesn't care about Gulf's attitude of torturing his inner instincts anymore! He doesn't care at all! All that he care was Type, his beloved stepson!

I'm republishing MSE and OCLS again but I'm not gonna update it regularly as I need to edit some of the chapters ..
I might remove extra chapters in MSE but let's see what I can do about it ..
And for OCLS, maybe I'm gonna change some part of the original storyline or I just cut it out because of the matured content but yeah, let's see what I can do about it too ..
Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for still supporting me ..