CHAPTER 7

Gulf picked up his mobile phone. It's Kaownah who called him. They're having a long talk and mostly about Kaownah's being study abroad before. Then Gulf invited him to have lunch together and he agreed.

"Gulf, how do you feel about Mew?" asked Kaownah.

Gulf did not immediately respond. He is at war with his heart to answer that question. Kaownah used to ask the same question. But he quickly replies that he has no feelings for Mew. This time he was a little bit difficult to answer that questions.

"What is wrong with me seriously?" whispered Gulf.

"I love Mew!" Gulf eyes are widened. He didn't seem to believe what he heard.

Kaownah feels calm, he's very relieved because he just being honest with Gulf about his feeling towards Mew.

"Gulf, do you hear me? I really like Mew and I'm totally serious about my feelings. You used to tell me that you didn't love him right away, right?" Gulf nodded.

"That's before, you idiot!" Gulf screamed his heart.

"I really can't fool myself anymore. I love Mew so much. Every time I saw him, I knew he was being tortured. I can't bear seeing him like that. If you don't have any feelings for him, you better let him go." Kaownah expressed his feelings about Mew to his brother.

Gulf was startled. He admitted that he had hurt Mew's heart a lot. He even promised to let him go when the time comes.

But that's was before. Now he's starting to like Mew. He swore! He already fell in love with Mew. He don't want to let him go, now or never! He's going to win back Mew's heart.

**********

Mew lay down on the soft mattress. He take a looked at the man next to him. Gulf fell asleep earlier than him today. Mew tried to close his eyes. It feels difficult. He don't know, why Kaownah was always on his mind. His relationship with Kaownah has been intimate lately and he admits it.

The man treated him like he is his lover. He always invited him for lunch together. He always buys him various gifts. He always ask him to go out for shopping. He always spends time with him.

To be honest, Kaownah is a million times better than his husband. There is nothing special about him. Gulf has been so cold to him and he treated him harshly.

He wondered, how come he's so in love with Gulf before and being so brave to confessed his love? Mew suddenly smiled. He enjoyed cursing Gulf even in his heart.

He take a looked again at him and he released a heavy sighed. Mew is thinking about his fate. Until when does he have to live like this? He is also a normal human being, with a heart and a feeling.

"Will Gulf falls in love with me?" He smiled sadly. Impossible! He already knows the answer!

His mobile phone suddenly ringing. It's a call from Kaownah. Mew immediately answered the call. Kaownah's romantic voice greeted his ear. Mew is happy. They talked for a long time and were intimate with each other.

Mew suddenly screamed a little. He was so shocked. His phone was confiscated. Gulf quickly cut off the line.

"What's wrong with you huh?! I'm talking with Kaownah and you simply cut off the line just like that! Now give me back my phone!" Mew said angrily.

Gulf doesn't care what Mew says. He was satisfied enough with his confiscated Mew's phone.

Mew was angry. He wants to take back his mobile phone. But Gulf quickly put the mobile phone in his pocket. Mew's beaver!

"Why are you so cruel? I'm talking with Kaownah! Is it wrong?!" asked Mew in anger. Gulf makes a stupid face.

"You ask me is it wrong? Yes, it is wrong! It hurts me a lot you know! You romantically speaking with my little brother! Kaownah is the other problem! It's like he doesn't know Mew is my husband! Don't you ever dream of having Mew! Mew is mine and only mine, forever!" shouted Gulf in his heart.

I'm republishing MSE and OCLS again but I'm not gonna update it regularly as I need to edit some of the chapters ..
I might remove extra chapters in MSE but let's see what I can do about it..
And for OCLS, maybe I'm gonna change some part of the original storyline or I just cut it out because of the matured content but yeah, let's see what I can do about it too..
Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for still supporting me..