cast

No proofreading.
Forgive my grammatical mistakes.

_______________________________

Forth Jaturapoom

The scary yet handsome head hazer along with cold image of ice prince.
He is in third year of engineering and bisexual  in nature.
He taste atleast eighty percent  of students including girls,  cute boys.
He is cold.
Doing one night stands just to accomplish his physical  needs without any string attached is his routine.
He don't  do in relationships and dont believe in so called Love.
Having a group of scary generals Max,  Park,  Tul,  Lam.
He also has one female friends yihwa.
She can be knight for the whole gang.
She is supportive friend to her gang.

*****

Beam Baramee the casanova of medical is something a pale greek god could be.
He is having porcelain skin,  that soft baby skin which made everyone  drool.
Beam is no different with Forth.
He also very  much involved in wild sex life but he is straight as pole.
He never made any move to anyone and never touch  someone  again.
Relationship is so sacred thing for him and to think about relationships is like a nightmare for him.
He don't  think himself  that he can have someone on the name of love because of his parents divorce.
He made himself  so much drunk in wild sex and reckless life just to get away from having feelings and then be miserable like his father.
One night stand give him title if Casanova.
He is third year in medical faculty same as Forth.