part 19

No proofreading

Forgive my grammatical mistakes.

****

Flashback

So finally you guyz chose haa.
Said a sixteen year pale boy.

No Beam Son listen to me..
A man in black suit approach him.

Beam took a step back and turn away.

Baby... Please listen...
This time a female voice approach him but he pulled his step back again.

I hate you guyz... You guyz choose to separate,  choose to left me without parents,  choose to  divorce without thinking about me... I'll  never come in this house again.....I'll  never call you again.... From today onwards I'll  live my own because i want both of my parents together but they don't want me..
With that Beam run to his room packed his clothes and left his house without saying a goodbye to his parents.

His father stopped him for a moment.

I love you more then anyone else in this life but this decision is for our best to get seperate.
But remember one thing always.. "you are my only Son, I'll  have my eyes on you,  wherever you will be,  your account will get credit for your necessities and studies,  I'll  keep same phone number  so that whenever you need me you can contact me, pursue your medical dream,  live with your uncle Mark till you get enrolled in university ,Phana will be there to protect you...remember one thing whenever you want me to come I'll  come. And last I Love You more then anyone ".

With that his father hugged him planting a long and fatherly kiss to his forehead.
His father comb his hair from his finger and pinch his nose.
Be happy wherever you are.

His mother hugged him without his will. "Mom loves you so much too sweety.. Its just need of time ...be happy and loved by everyone...I love so much my baby... Just be happy".she close her speech with a loving kiss on Beam's cheek.

Beam's eyes shedding a river already.
But he didn't said anything except one line...." I hate Love"

He left making his parents speechless.

Do you think he'll  be okay?
Ask his mother hugging her husband.

His father wrapped his arms around her slim waste and nod.

He need to be away Sherly.
Otherwise he'll  be in danger here.

Do you think that this fake divorce of us will made him ruthless?
Ask her mother again.

His father shake his head.
The right person will be able to broke down all the barriers for him.

Do you think  Phana's father would be able to keep him safe?
I wished Darling.

I just implanted an idea in his mind,  to where to live.
And i know my Son.. He will do whatever i said to him ultimately.
He loves me so much  that my wish would work as an order for him.

Don't you think we hurt him alot?
Ask her mother again.

Its for his betterment Sherly.
His father said in stoic face.