Callum's Origin Chapter

A/N I own nothing in this fanfic please support the original creators.  I felt that their origins needed an explanation. also everyone lives in new york city. That being said, here goes nothing.

Amaya was basically carrying Sarai to the hospital as this point as she wasn't looking good. Her water had broken an hour ago and from what Amaya could tell, the contractions were happening more often. They couldn't call an ambulance since Sarai accidentally spilled lemonade on their phones. When they finally arrived at the hospital the doctors rushed Sarai to the delivery room. "How long has she been in labor?" asked a doctor.

I don't know- signed Amaya. luckily the doctor got the gist of it and had everyone at the ready for an emergency C-section if necessary. After hours of waiting, they baby was born.

"Time of birth 9:47 pm, April 25, 2005," said the nurse. Her jaw then dropped as she saw the baby's eyes. The entire eye ball was light purple and and black rings surrounded the black pupil. The Eye lacked an iris. "The eyes are really strange," said the same nurse. 

"Is he in danger!" Sarai asked, concerned but out of breath.

"He doesn't seem to be but we should check after you hold him," the nurse said smiling. 

The baby was laid down next to her and she said "Hi Callum, my baby boy, mommy doesn't care about you strange eyes you are my son and I love you" after the doctors checked and confirmed that the only stange thing about the eyes was their unique coloration, they let him and Sarai sleep.

A/N- Naruto fans know where I got this from and If you don't know then look up what the rinnegan is and you will understand.