Sadie adler

You and Sadie ran away from the Dutch gang after....Arthur....

It was stormy so you and Sadie took shelter in a barn, she grabbed your hand "y/n you almost died and I can't take that risk..."
Seconds later you pushed Sadie against the wall of the barn and started to make out with you, you kissed her back but stopped for a sec "hold on cowboy... we're in a barn..." she told you
2minutes later
You had her against the wall again, your head in her tits "she moaned "I don't know about this..."
you smirked but continued sucking the nice cowgirls big tits
She stopped you "let's thinks about this....fuck it!"

You were on the ground, Sadie smirked her lasso around your neck."I caught you bull!" She taunted you but You chuckled "why don't you try riding the bull to tame it?"
She put your cock into her and screamed "Fuck yes!"
You grabbed her hips and helped her bounce faster on your cock, she held the lasso and her cowgirl hat "OH FUCK YOUR BIG!"
You started to fuck her faster eventually cumming in her.

1minute later
You had a lasso around her neck "come my horse enjoy my cock?"
Sadie smirked and crawled over, putting your dick into her mouth and sucking it, her mouth was good for something besides shouting and swearing all the time.

You took her hat and put on your head, you then put your hand on the back of her head to push her head more on your cock, she didn't choke tho...she may be used to sucking?
You eventually came in her mouth, you both laid by each other covered in mud and dirt
The next day, Sadie exit the tattoo parlour "look what it got?"
She lowered her pants a little so you could see your initials on her ass.