Chapter 18

Sonic's POV:

BLAST!!!

I closed my eyes as I heard the gun go off. But I felt no pain in me....

I opened my eyes and realized I was laying down of the ground. Someone was on top of me....

I looked to see who was on me....

"Amy....?"

Amy's POV:

I pushed Sonic out of the way, which made me fall on top of him. He almost got killed by Sally!!

I held onto Sonic tightly, scared if he got hurt....

"Amy..?"

I looked up at Sonic, looking at me.

"Amy, how were you able to escape?"

"Shadow ran to the lever and pulled it, when I saw Sally about to shoot you....I pushed you out of the way so you won't get hurt...."

"Thank you..."

Sonic then got up and helped me up. I turned to Sally and saw how angry she was...

She was about to run after me, but she looked around confused. "Huh?! WHERE ARE THE CHAOS EMERALDS!?!"

"Over here idiot."

We looked above us and we saw Shadow holding the box that held all seven chaos emeralds!

"You know you are really stupid for leaving these on the floor when you were about to shoot Faker. Tsk."

Suddenly, there was a laser beam that hit Shadow!! He fell onto the ground in pain, I ran over to him, I was so worried!!! We looked to see who did it, and it was Eggman!

"Sally, hurry up and grab them while Shadow is down!"

"Rose.. I'm fine...grab the box and run away from Sally..."

Sally ran over and tried to grab the box away from Shadow, I panicked and grabbed the box and started running away with them.

"You are not getting away just yet Amy!!" Eggman said, then he pulled a remote out and pressed a button, which made all of the robots disappear.

What was going on? It was so quite.

"Why don't you all go outside and see what it is?" Eggman said grinning.

We all got out from the underground base, and looked around. There was nothing, just trees.

We then heard a lot of loud stomping. It sounded like it was getting closer, and closer.....

I was still holding onto the chaos emeralds, I couldn't let them out of my sight. But then, we all saw it...

It was the big robot that Eggman used at the park that captured Tails!

It's eyes were dark red, it started getting out laser blasters from its hands. It grew a third hand out of no where and had a big metal hammer.

I whisper underneath my breathe..

"This can not be good..."

_______________________________________