➹ o n e ➹

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙙𝙚... 5%

TW: this chapter contains detailed descriptions of sickness. a brief description of this chapter will be written at the end. please stay safe and avoid reading triggering content <3

 please stay safe and avoid reading triggering content <3

. °. • 。Hanako . •. ° 。

The annoying sound of my alarm shook me from my slumber and as i rolled over i felt the familiar feelings of a headache and sickness. I groaned while slamming my hand down on my phone and randomly pressing the screen, attempting to silence the sounds, finally being successful after a significant amount of tries.

I didn't even bother looking at the device on my nightstand, i already knew what time it was. Attempting to get out of bed was definitely much harder today than any other. Finally giving up, i lay back down and shut my eyes.

*     ˚ .  ˚     ⋆

My eyes shot open and i scrambled to get out of the confinement of my blanket, when i realized time was quickly running out i just decided to drag the material with me to my bathroom.

I practically threw myself onto the bathroom floor as i felt the acidic bile threatening to push itself out of my throat. I allowed the sensation to overtake me as i rested my forehead against the toilet seat, feeling disgusting as i did so.

The sensation finally ceased and i let out a sigh of relief.

I pushed myself up onto my knees, not having the strength to stand, and grabbed the mouthwash. I forced the minty liquid to seep through the tiny spaces between my teeth, coating my cheeks and tongue in the sharp flavor. And spat the contents of my mouth into the toilet, cringing as the smell reached my nostrils.

My head softly connected with the tiled floor as i lay back, hearing the obnoxiously loud flush of the toilet.

Just as i was about to slip out of consciousness and back into a deep sleep, a loud knock came from my door.

Groaning as i stood up, i walked, very slowly i must add, to the entrance to my dorm.

"h-hello?" i called as i opened the door just enough for the person on the other side to see me. My eyes widened as i saw Present Mic on the other side. "oh, hi sir, how can i help you?"

"hey! it's 9:30 and you're not in class yet, i was sent to come and check on you but i can already tell you're not fit to come to school today! i'll let your teacher know" he spoke loudly, which hurt my ears a lot but i know it's just his quirk, he can't help it. "oh! there's some soup in one of the cupboards in the kitchen and i can bring you some medicine if you need it" his smile was contagious.

"thank you so much sir, i have some medicine already but thanks for the offer, and i'll make sure i eat something later" we said our goodbyes and i flopped down on my bed, blanket still wrapped around my shoulders.

*     ˚ .  ˚     ⋆

Yet again, the loud sounds of a fist colliding with the wooden dorm room door shook me from my sleep. I attempted to walk over to the door, but as i had just woke up and i was still feeling sick it was more of a stumble. 

Shinsou's goofy smile was the first thing i saw when i opened the door, however it quickly flattened into his signature stoic look when he took in my appearance. "jeez Han, you look like trash, what happened?" he seemed genuinely concerned but attempted to cover it up with his horrible attempt at humor. 

"i don't know, i just woke up and-" my sentence was cut short by the all too familiar feeling of bile rising in my throat. 

I bolted to the bathroom for what felt like the hundredth time that day as i emptied my already empty stomach into the toilet bowl. As i was doing this i heard movement behind me. 

Suddenly a hand was placed on my back and started moving in circular, soothing motions, the tears in the backs of my eyes started dripping down my cheeks as the vomiting started to cease. 

Shinsou helped me up and let me lean against him while i cleaned out my mouth with mouthwash. 

"do you need me to get you anything? have you eaten today? how bad are you feeling? does any-" i cut off his rambling as he helped me back into my bed.

"i'm fine, just a small stomach bug, ill be okay again tomorrow. I haven't ate today, i feel like trash, and yes Present Mic knows." i flashed him a small smile in the hopes that it would calm his anxieties. 

"okay, well, do you want me to go or.." he didn't finish his sentence, clearly too shy to expose his true thoughts on the situation. 

I offered him a small smile and opened my arms wide, "come here silly, you cant catch anything off me" he smiled wider than I've ever seen him smile and climbed into bed with me. And that's where we stayed for the remainder if the night. 

*     ˚ .  ˚     ⋆

I woke up and glanced at the clock beside my bed, 2:49, but instantly woke up when i heard the sound of gags and heaves coming from the bathroom. As i pushed the door open i saw the messy purple hair leaned over the toilet seat, just as i was only a few hours ago. 

I guess he could catch something from me, oops

I rubbed his back just as he did for me and offered him some reassuring words. 

That day neither of us went to class, we stayed in Shinsou's dorm all day and i took care of him, i told Present Mic i was still feeling too bad to go to class and he clearly didn't have to question Shin. 

*     ˚ .  ˚     ⋆

. °. • 。summary . •. ° 。

Hanako wakes up with a serious stomach bug and spends the whole day in her dorm room, after class Shinsou visits her to check in, he ends up staying with her but catches the sickness in the process, so now its Hanako's turn to take care of him.  

*     ˚ .  ˚     ⋆