♡ t w o ♡

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙙𝙚... 10%

 10%

. °. • 。Shinsou . •. ° 。

╔══════╗
11:57 PM
╚══════╝

It's painfully clear that i'm getting no sleep tonight. This is a pretty frequent occurrence for me, and it's not as fun and edgy as most 12 year old's think it is.

Everyone can tell i get little to no sleep and it causes them to underestimate me as a hero, well, a general studies student, i'm not a hero course student. Yet.

It can get really boring when people assume i'm less than i am because of my appearance, the bags under my eyes making me seem lazy and the slouch in my spine making me look unfit. But it all pays off when i show my good grades, strong spirit and good fighting technique, and whoever doubted me is left completely shocked and stunned, it gives me motivation to continue growing and improving, so i can leave an even better impression on my peers.

In some ways i'm thankful for the curse of insomnia, the way it alters my appearance makes people overlook me. I know some people would be unhappy with that, especially those in the hero course, but it helps me to improve and not become a threat to others, it helps keep me under the radar, i like that.

I let out a rather exaggerated and obnoxious yawn as i felt the effects of insomnia start to take over my body. Although i knew i had another sleepless night ahead of me, the yawn was just a reflex, it didn't mean anything.

My attention was diverted to the phone on my nightstand as i remembered that Han usually has trouble sleeping.

Shinsou ➹
hi Han!! are you awake?

I scrolled through Instagram for a few minutes before i received a reply from her.

Hanako♡
heyy, yeah i'm up, wanna meet in the common area again?
i'll bring blankets ;)

I let a small smile contort my lips as i responded to her message, in agreement.

As i arrived in the common area i noticed i was the first to arrive so i just sat down on the couch waiting for Hanako.

A minute passed and i suddenly felt a large piece of material land on my head, covering my entire upper body, a large gasp left my lips as i wrested with the pink fabric.

As i finally freed myself from the cotton candy colored death trap, i heard the faint giggle of the girl next to me.

"was there any need?" i glared at her, playfully, as she just giggled more. Cute.

"come on Hitoshi, lighten up" my heart sped up at her use of my first name, i know she meant it in a teasing way but the way she said it made my knees go weak and my brain turn to mush. I'm just glad we're sitting down, otherwise i'd look like Denki right now.

An hour or so passed of us on our phones, sending each other memes or posts even though we were sitting right next to each other. Then we decided we wanted something to eat.

Hanako and I are currently standing on opposite sides of the kitchen trying to decide what we want to eat. "ice cream?" i suggested

"nah... cookies?" she paused for a moment as she glanced towards the cupboards that were wide open.

"uh.. no.. apples?"

"do you think now is the time to be healthy?" she giggled. "...Pringles?"

"nope.. biscuits?"

"shin, this is pointless" she sighed as she sat down on one of the chairs at the dining table.

"i know" i also sighed as i shut the cupboards we had left open. i noticed that she let out a yawn and rested her head on her hand. "you tired? you don't have to stay here you know"

She shook her head, "nah, i'm tired but there's no way i could sleep now." she looked almost upset by her own comment.

"you never told me why you can't sleep" i reminded her.

"ooh i know! pocky!!" she let an excited expression take over her features as she jumped up to grab the box out of the cupboard i had shut only minutes before.

I just sighed and dropped the subject, she clearly wasn't comfortable with telling me at the moment and that's okay, i'll let her take her time.

*     ˚ .  ˚     ⋆

Hanako picked up her phone off the table "2:28" she said as he turned back around to face me.

We had been lying on the dining tables and talking about all the random things we could think of. "woah, we've been here for ages"

"we should probably get some sleep soon" she said, although she didn't seem tired.

"yeah, probably, but we both know that's not happening tonight" we both laughed as we knew it was true.

We moved to the couch as the tables had started to become uncomfortable and somehow i ended up with her head on my chest and her arms around my waist, a warm smile covering both of our faces. Although we were both oblivious to each other's wholesome reactions to the cuddle.

At some point we ended up falling asleep, which is surprising as it's us, the two most sleepless kids in class 1-C.

*     ˚ .  ˚     ⋆

"Shinsou, Hanako" we were lightly tapped on our shoulders as an oddly familiar voice called our names in an attempt to wake us.

I opened my eyes slightly as i felt Hanako start to move further away from me, indicating that she was now sitting up.

Present Mic was not the person i was expecting to see standing over us, using a quieter voice than usual and his long hair flowing downwards instead of spiked up in his usual style. His eyes were showing an emotion close to admiration, but i couldn't work out what.

"good morning love birds" he stated with a goofy smile, when he finally realized we were awake. "now, i hope you're both aware that you're breaking the rules right now but i'm going to let it slide as i'm just glad you two are sleeping, and honestly i ship you two" he mumbled the last part as we both blushed, partly from being found in an embarrassing situation, partly from being told that our teacher ships us.