Confession

Garroth's POV

"He knows!" My mind ran at hyperspeed leaving my body frozen. I shook the thoughts out of my head and continued to hang up the party decorations. I still can't help but think about him. I need advice, badly.

Aphmau's POV

Travis and I were riding home with Katelyn and Zane in an Uber. Zane tagged along because we're best buds and he wanted to come see me. We were just chatting and then Travis started chatting with Katelyn about their moments in the past. It felt awkward because it was strictly between them and I was basically a third wheel. I glanced at the driver. He looked kinda familiar. He had light brown hair, tan skin and blue eyes. He had a picture of him and a girl beside the steering wheel. The girl had white hair and she had blue eyes, she was a meif'wa. She looked really familiar too. I whispered this to Zane and he said they looked familiar too.

~Timeskip~

"Bye Hunter! Nice seeing you again!" I waved. "You too Aphmau! Keori and I would love to catch up. Even though we met like once or twice." I closed the car door, and was greeted by streamers, party poppers, and purple and green balloons! I teared up and ran to hug my friends. "We missed you two so much!" Dante said. "Out of my way Dante! It's my turn to hug them!" Laurance shoved Dante and squeezed us.

During the party I noticed Garroth at the table, he was sitting across at Laurance. And then I saw it, they were slightly blushing and we're looking at each other. I pulled Zane next to me.

"What is it, Aph?"

"Look." I pointed towards Garroth and Laurance.

"What about them?"

"Do you not see the look of pure love between them?"

"No.. not really...?"

Kawaii~Chan butts in our conversation.

"Are you kidding Zane~Kun? They're looking at each other the way you look at cupcakes!"

"Hey!"

Kawaii~Chan and I giggled and Zane started to rant about how he doesn't stare at cupcakes longingly.

~Timeskip~

Garroth's POV

After the party, I managed to catch up with Aphmau alone. I hugged her and talked about my very complicated feelings.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Aphmau asked.

"I-I think I l-like Laurance."

Aph raises an eyebrow.

"More than as a friend..."

"EEEEEE-"

I covered her mouth.

"Shush, woman! I don't need the entire neighborhood to know I'm madly in love with him." I whisper-yelled to make it more dramatic.

She nosebled into my hand. Gross.

Aphmau covers her nose. "Garroth, I think you should tell him soon. Laurance is an understanding person. He's always been by your side no matter what."

"But what if he doesn't look at me the same way ever again and leaves me?"

"Didn't you say you were the one who promised to not do that?"

"..."

"Garroth. If Laurance wasn't so understanding, why do you think he stayed by my side after I rejected him and you. Why would he stay by your side if you were both after me?"

"That's a good point."

"If he doesn't feel the same way, it's his loss. If he accepts you. You, my friend have found your soulmate."

"That was a little contradictory, don't you think?"

"Hey, cut me some slack. I haven't had any physical social interaction with anyone other than Travis. Which has its effects on you." She said the last part in a deep and traumatized tone, creeping me out a tad.

We chatted for a while but then it was time, Aphmau helped me raise my confidence and I was going to confess my love for him. I was going to be straight to the point. No dilly-dallying.
I went back to the house. Laurance was watching TV.

Laurance's POV

"Heya, Gar." I greeted him. He sat next to me and asked. "L-Laur, can we talk?"

"Sure, what's up"

"You know how you asked me i-if I had a c-crush on you?"

"Y-yeah."

"Can I ask you some questions?" (So much for being straightforward...)

"What is it?"

"Do you like p-petting me?"

"Y-yeah?"

"You wouldn't leave me either, right?"

"Never."

"You'll let me help you whenever, right?"

"Of course."

"Do you like this?"

"Like wha-"

I was immediately cut off by a pair of lips pressing its way into mine. He practically leapt into my waist grappling my back. I placed my arms on his neck and kissed back. This was everything I wanted and more. I needed this, he licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth letting his tongue explore mine. He placed his hand above my shirt and touched my nipples. When did he get this bold and confident? We continued to make out for a while before we reluctantly let each other go, gasping for air. Our faces were red and there was saliva bridging our mouths. "Well?" Garroth asked.

"Well what?"

"Did you like it?"

"No.

I loved it."

"I love you, Laur."

"I love you too Gar."

We reconnected our lips and kissed again. Letting out tongues intertwine against one another. I didn't know what had came over us but I loved it. I never want this to stop.

We slept together that night. Neither promising to let go. I nuzzled into his chest.

-------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 905