We got our first dare! (Part 2)

IZZI: Emiliepvs?

Emiliepvs: Huh? Oh, yeah!

Emiliepvs: The dare is for Dark and Anti to go in a room alone, lock the door and drink this!

*Emiliepvs pulls out two bottles*

IZZI: Where did you even get those?!

Emiliepvs: I have my ways.

IZZI: Welp....

IZZI: Anyways, Dark, Anti do as she says!

*Dark and Anti still kinda scared of what IZZI can do does what she says*

----------SMUT WARNING----------

IZZI (to Emiliepvs): By the way, what was in those bottles?

*Before Emiliepvs could answer screams and moaning can be heard from the room*

*IZZI looks over to where Emiliepvs was to find that she was gone*

*IZZI gets kinda curios so she opens a portal so she can see what was going on in the room*

||IN THE ROOM||

*Anti was handcuffed to the bed. He had nothing on but what looked to be a shock collor and was face first in the bed*

*Dark was also naked and he was hard, very hard*

*He was leaning over Anti with nothing but lust in his face, as he licked his lips and strocked Antis member*

Anti: *with a shallow voice, clearly in pleasure* Please, Dark. I need you!

*Dark shockes Anti and he screams in pleasure*

*Dark leaned in close to Antis ear*

Dark: *In a low raspy voice* What was that kitty cat?

*Dark takes his hand around Antis member and started moving it at a fast pace*

Anti: *Stuggeling to speak over the moans* I need you D-DadDY!

*Anti screams the last part*

Dark: *Still close to Antis ear* As you wish my little Kitty cat.

*Dark roughly thrusts into Anti, making his scream even louder in pleasure*

------------------SMUT OVER--------------------

*IZZI, now traumatized, close the portal. As she hear someone behind her*

Emiliepvs: Awwe, come one! It was just getting to the good part!

*Emiliepvs had been invisible the whole time*

*IZZI grabes Emiliepvs making her float, that suprised Emiliepvs so she becomes visible again*

IZZI: *Flyes up to Emiliepvs* What what in those bottles?! *Her eyes going dark purple*

Emiliepvs: It may or may not have been a potion that makes them want to fuck each other. Heh...

*Emiliepvs voice gets more and more nervous as she speaks*

IZZI: And how do we fix it?!

*Smoke starts forming behind IZZI, and you can see fangs in her mouth*

Emiliepvs: *Scared* You can't....

IZZI: And how long will this last?!

*IZZIs hair that is normaly a pretty dark purple now it is a purple so dark, it's almost black.*

*Her skin growes paler, to a gray color, and her eyes are now a dark glowing threatening purple, with pure anger in then*

*Smoke has now complitely filled the room*

*Mark had gone out to but some milk, after he heard the screaming coming from the room Dark and Anti was in*

*He opend the door to find the room filled with a dark purple smoke, Emiliepvs floating in the air, and what looked to be the demon version of IZZI in front of her*

*IZZI snaps her head to him, it was first then he saw the glowing purple eyes with nothing but pure anger and irritasjon in them*

Mark: Fuck this shit I'm out!

*He closes the door behind him fast, never looking back*

*IZZI looks back to where Emiliepvs was, only to find she had escaped while IZZI was looking at Mark*

*IZZI returnes to normal*

IZZI: UGH! Of corse the first dare had te be for someone to fuck! ODBFLSFVDK

*She snaps making the room Dark and Anti is in noise proof and goes to her room slamming the door*

-------------------------------------------------------

Heya! IZZI here! Thank you Emiliepvs for our first dare!

Normaly I wouldn't do this dare, but it was the first dare I got and it was from a friend of mine

I still need more dares to continue this, so please leave some in the comments or send me a message with them!

But anyways, I'll see you in the next chapter, bai!