❤️ 22

Byun's Family Mansion
The newlyweds couple stay at Baekhyun's family house, it was tiring day for all of them especially Baekhyun and Bomi. Inside the bedroom Bomi laying down and rest her tired body on the bed, she is half asleep. Baekhyun just finish shower put on his pyjamas and sit at the edge of the bed next to his wife. He just staring at his wife for a while then move his body on top of Bomi just to check whether she is sleeping or awake. She can feel like someone is watching her sleep, slowly open her eyes and saw Baekhyun face inches away from her. She push Baekhyun away and he almost fall down on the floor.

Bomi: what..what are you doing? (Feeling unpleasant). You're not doing anything right?

Baekhyun: did I touch you at all? Or somehow you clothes is loose because of me? Hurmm...(sigh).

Bomi take a good look at her own body, it was embarrassing but still she need to make sure nothing happens between them.

Bomi: who knows you taking an advantage at me. I need to be more careful..

Baekhyun: taking advantage?? You see here, we already married officially today. You are belongs to me, there's no harm if let say I'm doing something to you tonight. Right?

Bomi: don't dream about it! I told you before this, the reason why I marry you because of my parents.

Baekhyun: (naughty smile) but...you are officially married to me, that's mean you are my wife..

Baekhyun make his move and climb up on top of Bomi's body again, she slowly laying down back on the bed to elude him.
This situation make Bomi nervous and her heart beat like crazy.

Bomi: uhurmm...what..what are trying to do?

Baekhyun: are you afraid of me? (Whispers at Bomi's ear make her shivers out of sudden).

Before Baekhyun can make another move once again Bomi push him away from her. Baekhyun back to his position at the edge of the bed.

Bomi: if it's not because you playing a fool with my feelings, keeping a secret relationship with Hwasa, I will give you everything that married couple should have. My heart, my body and my soul just name it. Remember I told you don't even dream of me becoming your wife, that's not gonna happen to us.

Baekhyun: goshhhh...how many times do I have to tell you, I am not keeping any secrets from you! Hwasa is nothing to me. You! You are my wife, the only girl that I love and I want to spend my lifetime only with you. I only want you dear..

Bomi: I'm tired and I want to sleep, now choose where you want to sleep. It's either on the bed or on the floor.

Baekhyun: dear please..can we stop fight already. I also feel tired and need to rest my body, can we just sleep on the bed please..it's not wrong right?

Bomi: of course nothing's wrong with us together sleep on the bed together but thinking of your affair with Hwasa..I can't even imagine sleep with you while you with other girls.

Baekhyun: why you being so stubborn?

Bomi: you know me well right..

While they busy arguing with each other Baekhyun's mom knock the door..
Automatically they both shut their mouth, Baekhyun walk slowly and open the door.

Mom: you two already sleep? Where's Bomi?

Baekhyun: she's here, why mom?

Bomi quickly walk to the door and talk with her mom in law.