❤️ 29

Reminder: I've been hiatus for 3 months now (sorry for that) this is the new chapter I updated after so long, I suggest before you read this chapter please read the previous 1 or 2 chapters earlier to refresh back your memory about this story..again, sorry for being hiatus for so long guys...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cont from last chapter...

Bomi: teacher Kim! Teacher Kim! Where is Leeyeon?

Teacher Kim: Leeyeon already went back home Mrs. Byun, about half an hour ago with his auntie.

Bomi: why you released him?

Teacher Kim: she said already inform you beforehand..

Bomi: oh my God...(crying worriedly).

After a while...

Bomi: I'm sorry if I'm being rude to you..

Teacher Kim: it's okay, my fault too for not clarified with you first. She looks familiar and said that she already asked permission from your husband before taking Leeyeon.

Bomi quickly take her phone and show Hwasa picture to Teacher Kim.

Bomi: is it her?

Teacher Kim: yes, she's the one who took Leeyeon from school just now.

Bomi in tears, she can't believe Hwasa kidnapped Leeyeon from school. She is damn worry of Leeyeon's fate.

Teacher Kim: I'm so sorry madam, i didn't know.

Bomi: it's okay, I'm going now.

Bomi left the school...meanwhile...

JL Dessert Cafe
Hwasa is treating Leeyeon with bingsu and chocolate pancakes.

Hwasa: how is it?

Leeyeon: yummy!

Hwasa: you want to add on anything?

Leeyeon: my mom said if I eat too much sweet my teeth will be damage.

Hwasa: really? But if you brush your teeth everyday should be no problem at all.

Leeyeon: right? I said the same thing to my mom.

Hwasa: Leeyeon-ah..if auntie becomes your mom I don't mind of you eating all those sweet stuffs.

Leeyeon: really?! Yeah!

Hwasa: Leeyeon-ah..if one day aunty becomes your mom, do you like it?

Leeyeon: why you asking me that question aunty? I already have mom..

Hwasa: what I meant is if one day your mom is suddenly gone or...die..

Leeyeon suddenly feel sad..

Leeyeon: I don't want my mom die, I loved her so much.

Hwasa: I'm just kidding alright..

Leeyeon: where's my mom?

Hwasa: she's a little bit busy but don't worry she will be here.

Leeyeon: try call her again..

Hwasa: I called her alredy, she said you need to stay and hangout with me for awhile. Okay?

Leeyeon: okay..(continue eating the desserts).

Bomi wandering around the area not too far from the school, she's been looking for Leeyeon like crazy. She asking and showing picture of Leeyeon to them but no one knows him, it upsets her so much. She's been imagining how crazily mad Baekhyun when he found out about this problem. After nearly 2 hours running around Bomi finally found Leeyeon sitting alone at the bus stop approximately 15 minutes away from the school.