❤️ 24

Baekmi Penthouse
They are going to Baekhyun parents house for dinner tonight as already promised with Mrs. Byun yesterday. Baekhyun enter the bedroom, took his luggage and start to packing all his clothes. There is no any single Baekhyun's clothes left in the cupboard which he shared with Bomi. While busy packing Bomi enter the bedroom...

Bomi: what are you doing? You pack all your stuffs, where you going?

Baekhyun: I want to move from here..

Baekhyun look serious, no smile, no emotion whatsoever..

Bomi: what? Move from here? Where?? Baekhyun..what are you trying to do?? Baekhyun-yah...are you going to leave me?

Baekhyun: I said I want to move from here..

Bomi: where?!!

Baekhyun: guest room..

Bring out his luggage out from the room...

Baekhyun: excuse me...

Bomi: uurghhh! (Slam the door showing her protest towards Baekhyun).

It's been 3 days since the last time they talked, Baekhyun seems angry about something and not talking much like usual to Bomi. He is being silent which bothers Bomi so much, she's not use to see Baekhyun like that. Took shower and Baekhyun left with his own car go to his parents house for dinner. He just leave Bomi text saying that use their own car go to his parents house. Bomi just sigh and don't know what else to do with him.

Byun's Family Mansion
Baekhyun join Leeyeon at the pool area while waiting for Bomi and dinner to be setup.

Leeyeon: dad, where's mom? Why she late?

Baekhyun: hurmm...(sigh) you want me to call her? Asking where she was?

Leeyeon: okay dad...

He dial up Bomi's number...

Bomi: hi...Leeyeon-ah..

Leeyeon: mom!

Bomi: are you hungry? Miss me?

Leeyeon: we all waiting for you mom, of course I miss you.

Leeyeon hug Bomi tightly like he don't want to let her go, Bomi kiss his forehead...she look at Baekhyun who standing in front of the pool not looking at them...
Mrs. Byun come and approach them..

Mom: Bomi-yah...

Bomi: mom...how are you?

Mom: I'm fine, sometimes busy with my association and so on..you look tired..

Bomi: always mom..

Mom: I cooked something special for you tonight.

Bomi: wow..(excited).

Mom: let's go have dinner?

Bomi: sure..

Bomi and Leeyeon already enter the house, Baekhyun keep silence since earlier..

Mom: son? Are you okay?

Baekhyun: huh? I'm good, let's go..

While having family dinner...

Mom: how's the food Bomi?

Bomi: soo good mom! The best..

Mom: son? Why you eat so little? You're not hungry?