Chapter 59

Because Loki didn't make something for our breakfast since he chose to pull off that "taking a bath" version of him first, we decided to eat at some cafe at the mall before looking for a dress that I will use for the party a week from now.

I almost laughed when he took those five bodyguards with us saying that he's certain that the dress wasn't the only thing that I would buy given that I'm a woman. He even told me that the duchesses and the princesses that belonged to the royal family were like that.

And now, we're being the center of attraction again as we walked from stores to stores.

I raised my held high, enjoying the attention that those commoners were giving us. I know that they were just curious about who I am that their Prince Alexander is with but the fuck I care. I could still see in their eyes that they are admiring me, especially from the man who shamelessly stared at me now that I'm wearing a tube type red dress with a flowy skirt that emphasize my fair skin.

Yes, bitches. I know I'm beautiful. Your Prince Alexander said so and he made me feel it too.

I heard Loki chuckled, probably he noticed what I'm doing. He's always like that anyway. He always figures and understands me so easily.

Loki took my hand and guided me for a turn. I did what he wanted and made a twirl that the skirt of my dress followed my movements. I giggled and Loki chuckled as he caught me when I lose my balance.

Fuck... A nice show for everyone.

The poor bodyguards already carrying four shopping bags each. Hindi pa ako nakakabili ng dress for the party and yet they already carrying that much.

But Loki seems like he wanted to spoil me again. Sya pa nga ang nagtuturo sa akin ng mga bagay na sa tingin nya ay magugustuhan ko. And of course, I wouldn't back down. It's not like he would go poor with this. He even has a fucking black credit card that has no spending limit.

We spent the whole day doing shopping and eating whenever we got hungry, still not minding the eyes of the people watching us. We both don't care if there's any paparazzi around. Loki doesn't care about anything and just keep his eyes on me every damn time like I am the best attraction in this world.

"What do you think?" I asked when I went out of the fitting room. Loki was just outside, sitting at the sofa while reading the magazine and waiting for me. His gaze went up to look at me.

It seems like Loki knew who the owner of this boutique is as it was the designer who personally attented to me. He was also standing outside the fitting room and we were both waiting for Loki's reaction who eyed me from head to toe.

Loki frowned. He put down the magazine that he's reading and stood up. He stared at my whole as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"I used a fine thread for this, Your Royal Highness." the designer said, talking highly of his work. "I hand-stitched the details as well as the beads."

I stared at Loki. This is what I really like about him. Whenever I ask his opinion even for the dresses, he will think through it thoroughly to give an honest opinion.

"She's too..." Loki started to say. "Covered."

It was my turn to frown. It was a turtle neck dress with a long sleeves and he's right. It was covering my whole front but the back has a deep cut that almost showed my whole back. The length already reached the floor.

"It's already daring, Loki." I said and turned my back at him to show the design there.

"No..." he said. Shaking his head. "You're too fully-clothed."