Chapter 60

Warning: Spg
---

I was wearing a frown on my face the whole ride to the restaurant where we would take our dinner. I was feeling so bad since earlier at the bookstore and I don't fucking know why.

I'm jealous? Hah! Why would I get jealous over someone who looked so plain and boring anyway? Fuck, she doesn't stand a chance against me! I mean I'm beautiful, smart, sexy and all of the good adjectives one could think of so there is no fucking way that I will be jealous over Daphne! What Loki said was just a plain bullshit!

Loki didn't try to talk to me anyway but I could see that he's trying to hide the smile that wanted to show on his face. He has a mischievous look in his eyes that irritated me more 'cause it feels like he's just making fun of me.

Fuck him!

A man greeted us when we entered the restaurant. I could tell that it's a high-class restaurant that only the VIPs could afford but I don't fucking care as I was still feeling annoyed with everything.

The man, whom I discovered was the manager of the restaurant, guided us to our table on the second floor. Medyo sa hulihang bahagi kami nakapwesto to give us some privacy but the people could still see us. They only looked at us once before they mind their own business again but there were still some who stole glances to their Prince Alexander of York... And me with confusion in their eyes.

The manager gave us the menu that I didn't even bother to read. Loki gave me a glance and I just rolled my eyes at him as I put down the menu on the table. He started to give orders to the manager.

"How about for the dessert, Your Royal Highness?" the manager asked.

"Give us your best-seller, please."

"May I take your order, Ma'am?" tanong ng manager nang balingan ako

"Just a red wine."

I noticed Loki's jaw moved as he clenched his teeth. Obviously, he didn't like my order. He looked at the manager again who has a confused look on his face.

"She'll have the same as mine." Loki said.

The manager politely excused himself saying that they will start preparing our dinner.

A waiter serve us a wine and poured our glass while were waiting. I gulped it down before asking for a second glass. I saw Loki glared at me and wave the waiter away nang akmang lalapit ulit sa amin para lagyan ang baso ko.

"Are you truly planning to ignore me for the whole night?" he said with his thick British accent.

I just raised an eyebrow at him and just stared outside the window. Fuck it. Whatever I'm feeling right now is slowly eating me up. I could almost taste the bitterness inside my mouth and the aching inside my chest.

I just looked away and stared outside the window. I watched how the lights flicker like the stars in the night sky making me feel ten times worse than before.

Fuck... I don't want this kind of feeling.

"Eresh..." I heard Loki whispered my name. It was so soft, urging me to look back at him but I just remained staring outside the window.

I began to feel like this ever since he mentioned that woman's name. Is it really possible that I feel jealousy towards her?

But no... I mean, how could it be? I know that I'm more beautiful and sexier than her. She's... plain. Why would I feel jealous then?

"Talk to me, Eresh..." Loki said, almost begging.

I looked at him and I saw hopeful in his eyes. Mukhang kanina pa talaga nya inaabangan na kausapin ko sya. Gone the mischievous smile on his lips. He looked all serious now.