Chapter 67

We let Loki eat first even though I could tell that the EL Ordre wanted to talk to him as soon as possible. They should wait though. He has been unconscious for three fucking days and I think they could wait for another minute before talking to him.

I stared at Loki's face while he was eating. Those thick eyebrows of him na ngayon ay mukhang magulo but it made him more attractive anyway. That perfect nose of him that I wanted to run my fingers on, memorizing the sharpness of it. His reddish lips that he always played with his fingers whenever he's starting at me. Those lips that I always love to kiss. His sandy hair that feels so soft everytime my fingers dugged into it. His long and thick lashes that made his eyes mesmerizing.

And finally... His sea-green eyes. Those eyes that captivated me the first time I saw it. Those eyes that always sparkle with happiness as he smile gently at me. Those eyes that showed millions of emotions to me.

I will miss it all...

"Why are you all here?" Loki asked as he sat on the sofa inside the room.

He groaned in pain and closed his eyes tight before he inhaled deeply. I got worried so I went near him to give him assistance but he just smiled at me and tapped the space beside him urging me to sit to which I did. The members of the EL Ordre were standing in front of us.

"Alter found out that Shielder is here but before we could obtain his exact location, it was already gone." it was Alter's man who said that.

"So you went here after that?" Loki asked. He's controlling his voice whenever he's speaking para hindi mapwersa ang sugat nya. "Didn't you think that it might be an another trap?"

"Naisip na namin yan." Alter's man said. "But this is the only lead that we have about him."

"Trap or not, I'm willing to take the risk if it's about my brother." Tracer said.

Loki didn't say anything. He probably understands Tracer so he chose to keep quiet instead.

"We saw everything that happened at the party." it was the man with amber eyes who spoke this time. "Hindi lang kami nangialam 'cause we know that it's your fight."

"I appreciate that." Loki said gratefully.

"Plano sana naming sundan sila ni Eresh at ng Bishop nya kung sumama lang sya." Aius said. "But this is better so we could lure Shielder out. Who knows what's waiting for us in their hideout."

Aius shrugged his shoulders and quickly looked at me.

"Fourth doesn't know anything about this so don't think that he's just using you."

I frowned at his ridiculous statement. I would never think like that. Among everyone here, it was me who felt Loki's feelings for me with his actions and words.

"We're just going to wait for him to show himself up, then?" Loki asked.

"And make a plan." Alter's man said.

"He got brainwashed so right now, he thinks of us as his enemies." Aius said and I noticed the man with amber eyes looked at me.

"What did you say to him that he began to think like that?" he asked.

I raised an eyebrow at him. I lifted my chin as I eyed him from head-to-toe before I crossed my legs.

"I just told him that you're an asshole."

He raised an eyebrow at me before smirking and chuckled afterwards. He just shook his head like he couldn't believe my guts.

He's really an asshole though.