Day One

It's the first day of university.

I don't know where to keep my hands, so I place them in my hoodie. Last week I came here, to the university, with Alexa. It was vacant then, but now it's filled with students and staff. There happens to be plenty of diversity in the population. My palms start to sweat and I try to take deep breaths. Some people's faces lighten up with a look of excitement.

I keep my head low and walk forward.

Making sure that I reach the class on time and not embarrass myself as I am a potato, I walk fast. I managed to locate the correct room, and we are greeted by a loud cheer of seniors, I thank them, and sit in the middle row.

The class gradually fills up with literature nerds like me. This room has three windows which give a beautiful view of the university garden. After some time the entire class is flooded with freshmen students. Whenever I see someone smile or throw a glance at me, I politely return a smile. The senior students are enthusiastic as they enter the class, they tell us about the things we will learn regarding the course. They appear friendly, and I am thankful for that. Our English professor takes over from the senior's exhibition. The senior students leave the class after wishing us good luck.

The professor starts the first class of the semester.

We all start writing notes. I sense a set of eyes set on me, so I turn sideways to stare at the boy who sits next to me. He gives me a shy smile, so I return the gesture. We continue writing the notes. I initiate an acquaintance with the few students who sit in the same row as mine. This class has a total of fifty students. After some sessions, we all walk towards the university cafeteria.

When I see Alexa, I walk towards her hastily and give her a tight hug. It gives me a sense of security to finally see someone I know.

"What's with the sudden outburst of affection?" She chuckles giving me a bright smile. I have never hugged her before because when it comes to showing affectionate gestures Alexa beats me.

"Sit with us for today." She gestures towards her brother.

"Hi, Jade I am Alexa's brother, Mason ." He shyly waves at me.

This is so much better. I cannot wait for the following days!!!

 I cannot wait for the following days!!!

A/N: Hello my beautiful reader!

Jade liked her first day of university, let's see how she manages to make her life exciting in the upcoming days. I didn't want to make the story cliche so I am making it as realistic as possible.

I have a feeling that you will come back to this chapter in the future XD

Please vote <3

Also, I love you.