yoongi's girl

March

Jade P.O.V:

My head hurts, the sunlight peeking in from the curtains accomplishes to bother me. I turn on my back, laying my head on the sofa. The shirt sticks on my back due to the sweat, the contact uncomfortable. Giving up, I gingerly get up.

I notice that it is only me in the hall. Maybe the others woke up before. The four of us were studying in the flat last night, and I don't remember when I dozed off. The time read 11:40, and I mentally groan.

Half-day wasted.

I walk towards Alexa's room to see its open. Yoongi and Alexa are still napping. He sleeps with his face flushed on the pillow while she has her hands covering her face, trying to block the sunlight. Sometimes I wonder how Yoongi breathes with his face pushed on the pillow. 

Like, how do you do that?  

"Wake up, now," I say, removing the covers from them. She sits up straight and wordlessly makes her way towards the washroom.

"Oye Ahjussi get up" I try shaking his shoulders, only for him to show me his middle finger. I kick his butt, and that's when he sits up. Before he lays down again, I open the curtains wide and switch off the AC.

"Get up. We have to study."

He glares at me and mumbles a fine, laying down again. I brush my teeth and freshen up a little. Alexa leaves some bread jam sandwiches for us. I grab one and I wait for the water to boil. I hear Alexa and Yoongi quarrel in the other room, then a loud thud. She must have closed the door on his face. He makes his way towards me, his hands reaching for the sandwich in my hand. I slap his hand.

"First, brush your teeth."

"Okay, woman." He says, slightly pecking my cheek and wandering elsewhere.

Switching off the stove, I pour water in cups. He steps into the washroom, and I hear him sing foolishly.

Just to annoy me.

Well, this is what a typical morning looks like in the dumb life of mine.

~~~~

Jade's knee-length red dress is too captivating, making her look 100X better than she usually resembled. Yoongi's wearing a black leather jacket and a white tank top with high black boots.

You know what they say about, "Power Couple."  

"You both are sure you can manage yourselves without us?" Seokjin questions, putting on the seatbelt.

"Dude, why are you worrying?" Jade can't help but roll her eyes at his worried eloquence.

"I don't trust you both going to the club together. Yoongi is leading the show. And you are risky with alcohol. That's three reasons." He points, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Just drop us here and get Mason back," Jade retorts, motioning for Alexa to speak up.

"Yeah, don't worry about them," Alexa confirms, earning a look from Jin.

"I will take care of her, don't worry." Yoongi murmurs, his eyes set on the phone, reciting his lines.

"You all are so irritating, god." Jade scrunches her nose bothered.

"What song is playing right now?" Seokjin asks, bopping his head to the tune.

"Wallows by Pleaser" Alexa, shouts over the music.

~~~~~

"Jade, please don't do anything stupid," Yoongi says, fixing his collar.