Chapter 2. Fights

~Previously on Why Me~

"Hey you!" Blyke called from behind.

I stopped in my tracks as I cursed under my breath.

"Shit! How'd I even get caught in the middle?!"

"U-uh.. y-yes?" Sweat was appearing on my face.

"STUPID STUPID Y/N!!"

"Who do you think is in the wrong here?" Blyke asked coldly as Isen stared at me curiously.

I started to fiddle with my fingers. "Um...I think--"

Except..

I wasn't born with an ability of my own.

Or was that what I wanted you to believe?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Stop making the girl nervous Blyke!" Isen yelled at the crimson haired boy.

I sighed in relief. "I better go--" I turned to leave when Isen grabbed my wrist. "Not so fast." I gulped, his amber eyes boring into mine. "Have I seen you around before?" His curiosity growing by the second as he analyzed me. "Wait, doesn't he know who I am?"

I played along as I gently took off his arm while smiling nervously at him. "Haha..f-funny that y-you mentioned it. I'm j-just an ordinary s-student."

Blyke's confused gaze went from me to Isen. "Ok, you're dismissed." Isen finally said after what seemed like forever.

I nodded quickly as I ran. "Hopefully I'll never see them again."

~Isen's POV~

"Pshh, and I'm the one that made her nervous. Yeah right." Blyke said as he patted my back.

"Something's off about her." My eyes never leaving her until she was out of sight.

"*Sigh* If you liked her you should've said so."

I stared at Blyke in surprise. "What?! How'd you even come to that conclusion?" The Jack just shrugged. "I don't know man...I mean you did stare at her for a long time, and lemme tell ya it was really creepy." He shivered.

I rolled my eyes. "You're impossible." I said while leaving him behind. "It's normal for you to feel this way Isen! Embrace the love!" Blyke yelled while using his arms to make his voice louder.

I shook my head. "That girl seemed suspicious. I should run a background check on her soon."

~Y/n's POV~

I was walking to the other bathroom when I saw a low tier being bullied by a mid tier. It didn't help that they were in the way. "You've gotta be kidding me."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Introducing:     Why Me?

Chapter 2. Fights

"Come on, do that thing again." The mid tier taunted. "No.." The low tier said. The mid tier had gray hair and violet eyes while the low tier had fawn hair with emerald eyes.

"L-leave me alone!" The low tier yelled. He got punched by the mid tier which made my blood boil.

The mid tier pulled up the low tier by his shirt. "Look here. DO NOT TALK BACK TO ME! Now--" He grabbed the kid's hair and tilted his face. "Do what I say. Or I'll beat the crap out of you!"

I had had enough at this point. I ran and knocked him over with my arm. As both the mid & low tier were speechless, I continued. "Keep your hands to yourself."

The mid tier started to sweat, until he realized who I was. "Heh. I know who you are." He smirked as he got up.

"You're y/n, the other cripple!" He cracked his fists. "Trying to play hero, huh? You're pretty ballsy."

He got ready to punch me. "But you should really know your place!" I started to break a sweat as I blocked his punch and hit him in the face.

"Back off." I warned him. I instantly regretted what I said as he activated his powers.

"You'll pay for that!"

Sksksksksksk I haven't updated for a while so here it is!! Thank you for being patient 💙

xoxo~