Chapter 6. The Goddess

[AN: Before I start I wanted to say thank you, thank you, thank you for the votes and comments on every chapter!! I feel so blessed to have people like you who appreciate my work and encourage me to keep going💕]

Word Count: 741

~Previously on Why Me~

"So. Who is he?" Seraphina asked me, clearly glad that the topic changed. I gulped.

"Well uh--"

*Rumble*

*Rumble*

*Rumble*

"...What was that?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!" Doc yelled after he heard the rumblings from upstairs, knowing full well that some students were fighting.

We all watched him mumble to himself as he stomped to the door.

"Stupidkidsalwaysstartingfightsinthehallscominginhereeverydaywithbrokenbodypartsican'tgetanysleepwithoutlittleshitsrampingallovertheplace. JUST WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!!"

Just as he was about to grab the knob of the door, he looked straight at me. "Y/n. You will stay here until I'm back! Is that clear?" I smirked. "Don't worry about me, Doc! I have John and Sera to keep me company!" Doc stared suspiciously, then slammed the door.

"Hey guys...Let's get out of here." I winked. "Sure," Sera replied while John stood speechless.

"What? You didn't think I was actually going to stay here did cha?" I smiled mischievously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Introducing: Why Me?

Chapter 6. The Goddess

Gavin was still recovering from his fall. 'That no-good cripple! I'll destroy her the next time I see her.' He thought to himself as he walked out of the bush from which he fell on. "Phew! Freedom at last!" He flinched as he saw the same girl who kicked his ass. 'Speak of the devil!' He ran in and grabbed her from her collar in a flash. "Got you, you little cripple! I've got a bone to pick with you!"

'You again?' Y/n started growing worried. "H-hey, is this about earlier? I thought we were over that already. Come on, let's handle this maturely, okay?" He got angrier. "You threw me out the damn window!"

"Yeah? And you broke my arm... So let's call it even." Y/n tried to reason, but he only growled in response. "SHUT YOUR FILTHY MOUTH!"

Gavin tried to punch her, but y/n blocked the hit using both of her arms. 'Oh sure. Giving me a broken arm wasn't enough, so why not just give me another one?' Y/n prepared for another hit when the mid-tier came to a halt. She looked behind her to see the one and only Seraphina.

'Suck it!' Y/n smiled, knowing that Gavin was in big trouble. "Seraphina!?" Gavin froze, not knowing what to do about the Goddess.

"Stand down." Sera glared at the puny mid-tier. He started shaking, "A-am I supposed to be scared? So I've heard rumors about you... But how strong can you possibly be if you hang around two cripples all day long?"

'*Sigh* Are you serious right now?' Y/n rolled her eyes. "SO HOW BOUT YOU LEAVE AND MAYB--!"

Suddenly out of nowhere, he was flung to the wall which resulted in major bleeding from his head. 'What the heck was that? She didn't even move!' Gavin's powers drained as he lost his violet glow. "Don't waste my time." The Goddess said simply. 'Don't speak down to me!' He clenched his fists and got up.

"GO TO H*LL!" He used all his strength and aimed to hit her, to which Sera dodged easily. Because he wasted all his energy, he fell to the ground.

Y/n stared uncomfortably at the unconscious mid-tier. "So, where did you want to go y/n?" Seraphina asked as she glanced back at y/n who flinched as her name was mentioned.

"H-how bout a drink? And let's invite John." Seraphina gave a small smile. "Sure, but it's on you." She went ahead.

Y/n peeked at the mid-tier again before shaking her head and following Seraphina. "Wait up!" 'No wonder people call her the Goddess.'

I'm back ya'll! Last chapter had the most votes and I'm so happy!! :D If you wanna get notified when I update, consider adding it to your reading list. Until then, vote and comment your favorite scene! If you really really liked this and wanna support me, please follow!! Next update is gonna be real soon. ;)

This community is literally my virtual happy place. Everyone here is so friendly and positive, and I'm really grateful for that.

You guys are awesome❤️