The "Daughter"

"Sometimes two people have to fall apart

to realize how much they need to fall back together."

-

"What's happening--" The doctor seemed surprised as the door opened really loudly like someone was in a rush and he got even more surprised after seeing Mew.He looked at Non, obviously panicked since he thought Mew wasn't supposed to be there but he wasn't brave enough to say something against their boss' son.He took a step away after seeing the way Non shook his head.

"Gulf?" Mew's voice came out weird, like he wasn't screaming his name while they were trying different rooms to find Gulf.Seeing him laying there with closed eyes made Mew feel different.

"He is--not conscious." The doctor said, pointing at the serum which was attached to the boy and started to explain what they were doing to him, but Mew didn't actually care about all of those.

"But--" He tried to stop him but Mew pulled the needle out of Gulf's arm and throw it down.

"When is he gonna wake up?" He asked after taking all the papers from the dumbfounded doctor and taking a look at them.

"---Probably in an hour." He answered, having no idea what was happening.

"Are you sure about it?" 

Suddenly the voice they heard made the two doctors look at the door, but Mew didn't even flinch, he kept reading the files to see what they were doing to Gulf.

"You can't try any games after I get you a mate."

Mew hit the papers on the doctor's chest after getting done, getting up and throwing a stare at his father.

"You know that I won't kill him, why are you doing this?" He asked, seeming actually surprised at the fact that Mew was going this far for the boy.Cause he knew his son, Mew always hated this system and the way it was working, he was the one who tried to convince him to get a mate for years and he did it so damn late, enough to piss off the old man.So he knew Mew would accept anything other than having a mate if he had a chance, right now his father wasn't forcing him to have another one but he was doing it willingly, just for that young boy.

"I think you lost that feeling long time ago, dad." Mew said without looking at him, Non was watching the way he slid his arms under the unconscious boy and carried him in bridal style easily, which hurt Non a bit since he knew Gulf already lost a lot of weight.Seeing the way Mew's eyes changed for a second, Non knew Mew felt it while lifting the boy.

"I don't enjoy watching people getting hurt." He added, looking at his father while holding the boy in his arms.

"It's for--"

"--all of us, science, humanity, yeah, I know." He didn't let his father talk as he passed by the doctors and stood by the door. "You all are losing your senses." He said, looking at Non and turning at his father again. "--acting like robots, hurting people and---not even caring if they are in pain, all alone or feeling hurt---Would you like them to treat me the same if it was me?" He turned at Non again. "Would you like it if he was someone you loved?" He asked, pointing at the boy who was laying between his arms like a dead body. "No?" He raised his eyebrows when nobody answered.