Four

Four

Plaitith knocked on the door of the Cullen house, having been given the address by her uncle Charlie. Carlisle opened the door, shocked to see the now 6'9 girl. "I'm Plaitith. I'm here to make my little cousin feel shorter." Bella came to the door, annoyed. "You really own six inch heels? You're 6'3!" Plaitith laughed as she walked inside with Bella. "I know. I just want to make sure I'm as tall as humanly possible, to annoy you." Bella rolled her eyes as the walked into the living room.

Everyone looked at Plaitith, beyond shocked. Alice ran over to her, holding her hand out. "I'm Alice! You must be Plaitith!" Plaitith nodded and shook Alice's hand. "Nice to meet you Alice." Alice smiled and went back to Jasper's side. They were not only surprised by her height but also her scent, it was also like the smell of a forest fire. Bella pulled Edward to her side, who was immediately being stared at by Plaitith.

Plaitith stared down at Edward and smiled. "Well you must be the poor fool who married my cousin who can barely walk down stairs." Bella knew Plaitith was joking about one of the multiple times she had fallen down the stairs at home. "And you must be Plaitith, Bella's said a lot about you." Plaitith nodded as she shook Edwards hand.

Edward was now more confused, she smelt like a forest fire and he couldn't hear her thoughts, it felt like looking through a wall of smoke. "Let's show you around?" Plaitith nodded and followed Bella and Edward.