Seven

Seven

Plaitith sat at the desk in Bella's old room, staring into space. Hearing her phone ring Plaitith quickly answered. "Hey Plaitith! Would you like to stay the night with me and Alice?" Plaitith thought about it for a moment before she responded. "Yeah sure. I'm not exactly fun to be around in the morning though. It's kind of like Oizys took human form." Plaitith stood up, starting to pack a bag. "What's Oizys?" Plaitith shook her head and smiled. "Nothing little cousin. I'll see you soon." Plaitith hung up before Bella could reply, already knowing she would be annoyed.

After packing her bag, Plaitith wrote a note for Charlie before she went out to her car. Taking a deep breath, Plaitith drove to the Cullens house.

Plaitith laid in a bed of flowers. She looked over, smiling at Carina who was already looking at her. Carina smiled back to Plaitith  as she rolled over, now in Plaitiths arms. "What's on your mind Carina?" Plaitith played with Carina's hair as she sighed in response. "I love you Plaitith." Plaitith smiled at Carina and kissed her. "I love you too Carina."

Before Plaitith knew it she was outside of the Cullens house. Almost as soon as she got out of her car she was greeted by Bella. Plaitith grabbed her bag before heading inside with Bella. "So we set up the guest room so you can sleep in there." Plaitith nodded as they went upstairs.