Munchkinland

None of them, human, pony or dragon, knew what happened. The last thing any could remember was being caught in a massive twister. So powerful, it tore through Kansas and ripped the whole house into the sky with all of them in it. They remembered being sucked inside the tornado itself, seeing all sorts of strange things. They remembered Rainbow Dash, leading Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy as they flew into the sky attempting to slow down the twister, only to fail.

And then... Nothing.

Eventually, a soft pair of purple eyes slowly open as Twilight Sparkle took note of her surroundings. All the other ponies, even Spike, were huddled together in Dorothy's room and had been holding each other while the house plummeted out of the tornado. One by one, her friends open their eyes and started looking around, including Dorothy. Furniture was strewn everywhere, the entire room completely in shambles.

"Are we dead?"

Every pony, even Dorothy, turned to Rainbow Dash, who broke the silence. They just looked at her, eyebrows raised.

"What?" She shrugged. "Just asking."

"I'm sure we ain't dead if we're talkin', Dash," Applejack said.

"Boy, that was the most bizarre ride I've ever been on," Spike said. "What the heck happened?"

"Well, the house stopped spinning and I'm pretty sure we're on the ground," Twilight informs Spike. "That's the good news."

"Indeed," Rarity nodded. "But Celestia knows where we ended up after being consumed by that monster of a tornado."

"Oh... My... GOSH!" Pinkie jumped up, laughing. "That was so much fun! We spun around and around so much, going 'WHOO! WHOO! WHOO!' and I almost got sick. But the good kind of sick, like when you eat too much cake kind of sick, heh-heh. Definitely not the bad kind of sick like eating something super icky, blergh!"

Every pony rolled their eyes at their pink friend's excitement. Here they are having just dropped out of a twister and Pinkie Pie was laughing and bouncing about as if nothing happened. One of the ponies, Fluttershy, pokes her head up from the bed.

"I-Is it o-over?" She squeaked, shakily.

Dorothy ran a comforting hand over Fluttershy's pink mane.

"It's alright, Fluttershy," Dorothy reassured. "It's over now."

Dorothy strokes Fluttershy's mane until the timid Pegasus eventually stopped shaking and stood fully up. Twilight smiles at the display, but as soon as she looks over her shoulder her eyes widen. She looks around frantically, as if she's just noticed something missing.

"Oh my goodness! Guys, my saddlebag is gone!"

Every pony, Spike and Dorothy turned to the lavender alicorn Princess, clearly very confused.

"Twi, we didn't even know you had your saddlebag this whole time," Rainbow points out.

"Yeah, that was never brought up during this whole story," Pinkie adds. "Wait, was it?"

Pinkie pulls out a copy of the 'Cinematic Adventure' script and starts flipping through the pages, while Fluttershy looks on with surprise.

"After falling into an unknown vortex, ending up in an entirely new world and dropping out of a tornado, I'm surprised we noticed anything at all," Rarity adds.

Every pony couldn't help but nod at that very true fact. Twilight, however, kept scrambling around the whole room searching for her lost 'saddlebag'.

"Where is it?! Where is it?!"

"Oh no..." Spike muttered. "She's 'Twilighting' again."

"'Twilighting'?" Dorothy asks.