Oz the Great and Powerful

The motley crew, consisting of Dorothy Gale, little Toto, Twilight Sparkle, Spike, and all their friends, rushed as quickly as possible toward the center of Emerald City. A large group of citizens gather before the entrance, which they can only assume leads to the Wizard himself. Ever since witnessing that threaten message written in the sky, courtesy of the Wicked Witch, they knew they had to meet with the wizard as soon as possible. They knew little to nothing about this magical man, other than what the locals mention of him. But that did not matter to either one.

Even if the ponies themselves could not get back to Equestria, not with the Elements of Harmony in the Witch's grasp, he was their only hope to ensure Dorothy is safe.

They maneuver their way through the citizens, trying to get to the front. A guard to the Wizard's chambers tried to calm the crowd down.

"Here – Here – Here – Wait a minute! Wait a minute! Stop – Stop – Stop! It's alright!"

Fortunately, the guard managed to calm the crowd to a degree. As everyone settles in, the ponies and their friends found it easy to sneak through the group as our heroes reached the door.

"Every – It's all right! Everything is alright! The Great and Powerful Oz has got matters well in hand – I hope – So you can all go home – And there's nothing to worry about. Get out of here now – Go on! Go on home – I... I... -- Go home."

As the crowd began to disperse, everyone returning to their homes, the group made it passed the citizens and stood before the guard, who took notice of such an unfamiliar ensemble.

"What do you want?" The guard asked.

"If you please, sir," Dorothy spoke. "We'd like to see the Wizard right away – All eleven of us."

"Yes, please sir," Twilight added, urgently. "It's very important."

"Like super-duper-looper urgent!" Pinkie emphasized.

"Orders are: Nobody can see the Great Oz!" The guard explained. "Not nobody – Not no-how."

Rainbow Dash flew right up toward the guard's face, glaring deeply.

"Alright, look here buddy!" She growled. "We've been through enough obstacles and trouble to get here! We're not leaving until we meet the Wizard and we're going in, right now!"

"Oh please!" The guard mocked, chuckling. "I've faced more terrifying creatures than you!"

"I'll show you terrifying!"

Rainbow reeled her hoof back ready to punch the guard, who practically dared her to do it. But suddenly, she found her hoof magically held back by Twilight's aura. The princess pulled the pegasus back down to the ground, while she frowned.

"Rainbow, please!" Twilight scolds. "We've come so far already; don't throw away a punch on a poor guard."

"You bet I am," The guard nods, realizes. "HEY!"

"I'm really sorry about my friend, good sir. "But we must see the Wizard. We've all been taken from our home and all we ask is for him to use his powers to send us back!"

Fluttershy slowly walks up beside Twilight, giving her best puppy-dog eye look.

"Please, sir," She said, innocently.

The guard looked deep in the buttery-yellow Pegasus' giant eyes; he seemed to sympathize with her.

"Well, I certainly didn't know that. I suppose when you put it that way... NOT NOBODY NOT NO HOW!!!"

Fluttershy screams, rushing back behind Rarity and Pinkie Pie. She hid behind her friends fearfully, crying as Pinkie tried to soothe her timid friend.