Chapter 6

Cutie Patootie and the angry storm that is North Taylor

Charlotte

I'm beginning to wonder if I have a problem. I mean its totally normal to constantly want to squish people's cheeks and coo at them right? Riiighttt?! Well apparently wrong. As said by the adorably angry guy in front of me. Did I mention the fact that I just squished his cheeks and cooed at him? Because that itty bitty fact might have something to do with him being so angry. Not that all the blame can be put on me though since he was already angry before I stepped in the room.

"What the f**k are you doing, you crazy woman?" He shouts at me, whilst standing stock still. Did I mention I'm still pinching his cheeks? He's probably still in shock.

"Pinching your adorable cheeks. Duh." I say like its obvious. Which I mean it really is. It makes sense to me at least. I did say that the next cute human I came across would not be spared my wrath. I just couldn't help myself. I mean look at him. He's just too adorable not to.

"Charlotte, control yourself please. He doesn't understand your...unique quirks." Owen scolds. Don't think I didn't notice your pause there mister. We'll be talking about that later.

"But he's so cute Owie. I can't resist." I whine at the unfairness of it all. I just wanna squish cheeks, is that too much to ask?

"Owie?" Several voices question in union. Uh oh. Owen's so not going to be happy about that.

"Uh...I...uh... Please don't kill me." I stutter out while slowly backing away with my hands raised in front of me. I mean they can't exactly do that but Owen knows all my weak spots. He could make it hurt if he really wanted to. When I say hurt I mean tickle. My feet are really ticklish. Only he knows that though. I'll have to keep an eye out for retaliation.

"Kill you? Why would we-" Dakota questions before being cut off.

"Charlotte." Owen growls angrily.  The boys seem shocked at his show of emotion.

"But Owie-" He cuts me off. I'm beginning to see a trend. Hmm... Doesn't he constantly preach about manners and respect. Not very respectful Bunny. Not at all.

"Charlotte please do shut up." He says with a hint of a teasing tone.
The boys don't know he's joking though. Well maybe Sean has some clue. They are best friends after all.

I mime zipping my mouth shut. Shutting up in 3...2...1. Shut up complete.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late. Traffic was really bad." A tall cute blonde hunk with happy blue eyes says, walking into the room with a takeout bag in hand. "On the plus side I managed to get everyone's orders correct this time." He smiles goofily.

I must have him. I will keep him and feed him cupcakes while squishing his cheeks all I want. It will be heaven. 'I dub thee 'Cutie patootie'.' I think happily while smiling like an insane person.

O oh, Owen is on to me. I can see him giving me the side eye. Not gonna happen Bunbun. I will make him mine. Besides he's too cute not to squeeze and cuddle endlessly.

"Ooh, good a distraction. Just in time, love." I smile at the boy in joy. We'll have so much fun together cutie. It'll be an absolute blast.

The boy blushes bright red and starts stuttering. "I...uh...we..o-ok." He mumbles out, still embarrassed.

"Sorry my cutie pie. Didn't mean to embarrass you." I say cheekily and wink.

Meanwhile all the boys are staring at me like I've grown a second head. I did that once. It wasn't as fun as one would think.

"Gentlemen, I already know I'm gorgeous. No need to stare and make my ego grow bigger than it already is." I say sassily. "Owen can testify to that particular fact.

"Sadly I can." Bunny says whilst lifting his glasses up and rubbing the bridge of his nose. Probably another me induced headache coming on. I'll heal it later for him.

"Charlotte could you tone it down a notch please? Any more flirting and the boys will self combust." Owen snarks and shocks everyone even more than they already are. Well that's an amazing feat. Didn't know he had it in him.

I guess they didn't know that Owen is secretly a whiny b**ch.
Well surprise I guess?

Hello. *awkwardly waves* I got infected with the disease that is writer's block and almost died.😖 But I'm back now. Special thanks to everyone who voted on chapter 5. This chapter is shorter and not my fav because of said writer's block so please don't hate me. Bye 😳