*our song.

Joshua and Olivia were walking out of her trailer chatting about the scenes they'd both just been filming when Tim called after them and stopped them in their tracks.

"So guys, I have an opportunity for you. I just want to warn you in advance, this isn't exclusive to you, we just thought since you're both songwriters and Liv has already written a song for the show..." Josh and Olivia smiled at each other, already knowing where this was going. "We want you to submit a song for episode 9." Josh opened his arms to Olivia who eagerly hugged him back.

"I'm so excited, thank you Tim. We should start writing straight away Joshy" She squealed, grabbing his hand and running towards Josh's car. Holding her back by the waist, he lifted her up and pulled her back to Tim. 

"Livvy, he still hasn't given us the brief for the song." He cooed. 

"Oh yeah" She laughed, Josh's hands were still on her waist as Tim handed her information they needed for the song about the episode. Grinning, they ran hand in hand to Josh's car. They couldn't wait to start writing. 

Plopping down on Josh's sofa, she stared up at him as he gathered all his music stuff and put it down on the coffee table. 

"First things first. Thai food" She smirked, 

"You are a genius" Josh yelled as he picked up his laptop to look at the menu for the nearest restauraunt. As they waited for food to arrive, Olivia shifted uncomfortably in her clothes. She was wearing a tight striped t-shirt and high waisted jeans. "You okay?" Josh asked as she tried to be inconspicous. She shook her head and gestured to her clothes. "Wanna borrow some of mine? I think you left some shorts here the other day as well" 

"You are the best Josh. I love you" She laughed dramatically grabbing his forehead and kissing it, causing him to laugh and blush awkardly. Skipping off into Josh's room she scavenged fro clothes until she spotted her favourite hoodie of his. It was just a plain grey one but she loved it and her shorts were lying on top of his other clothes. Josh never tidied his room and somehow that made it easier for her to find things. She came out of his room practically drowning in his hoodie causing him to smile, he loved the sight of her in his clothes more than anything. "Is it all right if I stay here tonight? That way we get to keep writing." She grinned as she lay back down on the sofa. Her head by Josh's feet, staring up into his eyes. He smiled even brighter and nodded. She mirrored his smile and they just smiled at each other for awhile until they were interrupted by the doorbell ringing. Scoffing down chinese food they discussed possible ideas for the song. After a couple hours, Josh had turned on Brooklyn 99 on the tv and Liv was lying down on the sofa, practically spread over the whole thing. But Josh didn't mind as long as she was comfortable. When he realised she was fully passed out, he scooped her up and carried her to his bed. He started to walk out after making sure she was comfortable to go sleep on the sofa. 

"Don't be stupid Josh come sleep here" She mumbled as she nestled down into his covers and grabbing Franklin. He laughed breathily and walked over to the other side. 

"Is it alright if I take my shirt off? It gets really hot in here." he mumbled. She nodded and tried to supress her bright red blush as she watched him take of his shirt. He pretended he couldn't see her eyes tracing his chest and smirked at the floor before slipping in behind her. "Hey give me back my best friend" He said grumpily looking at Liv with Franklin. 

"You talking to me?" She inquired with a goofy smile, 

"I can't answer that." He gasped. "Franklin will get offended" He whispered into her ear, making her giggle as he reached over her to cover Franklin's ears. She snuggled back into him and replied: "Franklin says he's not giving me up" She said with a fake sigh,