Prologue | Disloyalty

{Season 1} {Prologue}

//3RD POV\\

A young man was leaning against the concrete walls clutching his wound in pain, a huge amount of blood was oozing out of the huge scar.

Y/n : D-damn it...

His eyes were losing their grasp on reality, as the very life in his body begins to slowly slip away. A sound of heels clacking on the floor slowly became much more audible, soon a woman with white hair stood in front of him.

Woman : Ahh you humans are so pitiful

Woman : Ahh you humans are so pitiful. Deceived by your own lies, and misery follows you everywhere.

Her slender fingers cupped the boy's chin with a twisted smirk on her lips, eyes filled with hunger.

Woman : I can offer you something, power. A power that will aid in you in seeking out vengeance on those who have mistreated you.

Y/n : B-but what's the c-cost?

Woman : *chuckles* I will only ask for your body to host my power, nothing too overwhelming.

Y/n went silent for a few moments, the proposal was tempting but also very unpredictable.

Y/n : D-deal. If it means I can get revenge, I'll do it.

Woman : Excellent!~

The boy's eyes succumbed to the fatigue due to blood loss. All he heard was maniacal laughter of the woman as he lost consciousness.

<>Timeskip<>

//YOUR POV\\

My eyes shot wide open and my body sat straight up, it seems I have awoke inside my room. But how?

'Last night... I died. But how did I-'

??? : *moans*

'What the hell?'

I slowly lifted the blanket and saw the woman from yesterday sleep-hugging my arm... Nude. My body reacts to the stimulant by kicking her off the bed with huge blush. She slowly stirs awake and glared indignantly.

Woman : Human, do not kick your saviour like that ever again.

Y/n : W-why are you here?! This must be a dream! Yeah!

I gave myself a slap to the face in an attempt to wake myself up from this blissful dream. The woman stands up as the blanket fell, exposing her nude body.

Y/n : *nosebleeds*

Woman : Ara ara~ Enjoying the view human?

My eyes could not pull away from the sight of her breasts. She chuckles and walked over to me, pushing me back onto bed with a mischievous grin.

Woman : You wanted my power, but could you perhaps want...

Her mouth made its way to my ear and muttered,

Woman : Me?~

Mom : Y/n dear?

'Sugar Honey Ice Tea!!!!!'

The door opens to and my mom peeked inside to see our awkward position, a blush immediately rose to her cheeks.

Woman : Hello.

Mom : H-Hi *leaves the room*

She made her way downstairs where I heard a conversation between my parents.

Mom : HE HAS A GIRL UP THERE!

Dad : WHAT?!

Mom : OUR BABY IS GROWING UP!!!

The embarrassment made my face turn red as the woman giggles in amusement.

Sirin : Your parents sure are lively~ My name is Sirin, the Herrscher of the Void and from now on...

She cups my chin and beams an enchanting smile, leaning closely into my face.

Sirin : You belong to me!