Chapter One Claire

My acceptance for Cloverwood didn't come in a letter (this is not Harry Potter) and it didn't come by monsters chasing me until I got to it (not Percy Jackson either). It came in an email. A normal email that if the first line hadn't read IMPORTANT I probably would have deleted it. Apparently this middle school was a fancy shmancy boarding school that had taken an interest in me. Probably because I am too darn AWESOME to overlook.

Flash forward to today. My parents checked the school out and thought it looked okay so they decided to let me go (happy dance! happy dance,! Okay maybe I wasn't that excited.) So here I am in my dad's car on my way to Cloverwood. In the background a Taylor Swift song was playing on the radio. Usually I would sing like crazy but my mind was elsewhere.

Then BAM! We were there, in a blink of eye. A tall man stood there waiting to greet us. He was wearing a black tux and had a striped tye. Something about his eyes told me not to mess with him.

I walked into the office so my parents could register me and the rest was pretty much a blur. Before I knew it all my mom was carrying my bags as we walked to my room.

"I'm gonna miss you, Claire. Promise you'll text me updates?"

"Oh course mom. Bye" With that my mom left. I walked over to my dorm. I looked at the card in my hand to make sure this was the right one. Dorm 21b. Yep, I was in the right place. I opened the door and walked in.

The room was big but not too big. Something flashed in the corner of my eye and before I could register that someone else was there, I was pinned down on the floor with hands clasped around my neck.

A.N
Hey guys! So this is a new story that I started. What do you think? Comment who you think atacked Clara. I just want to say that one of my friends has a story it's called Werewolf Academy. Her username is hashtagKate and her story is really good. Thanks for reading!