Good Morning

"Good morning." Rose chimed, floating over-top of Ace who was just waking up. "Mmm... How long have you been floating there, waiting for me to wake up?" Ace asked, tucking his hands behind his head. "Just thirty minutes or so." Rose shrugged, then fell out of the air and landed on Aces lap, straddling him. "Starting early on the teasing?" He asked. "Psh, this isn't teasing. I'm just getting comfortable." Rose said, wiggling her ass over Ace's morning wood. Ace groaned in response. "Yeah, sure." 

   Ace gets up after a moment, to take a shower. Rose followed him downstairs, into the bathroom and floated over the tile as she just watched him get undressed. "So are you just gonna watch me? Or join me?" Ace asked, smirking at her as he got in the shower. Rose gently floated to the ground, becoming more physical. She made a show about stripping her clothes, even though she could just poof them away. "Scooch over." She said, getting in with him. The shower was already running. She gently tugged the washcloth out of his hands and started rubbing his body down, pressing her front against his back. 

   Ace sighed contently, almost leaning back against her soft front. Roses hand trailed over his stomach and chest, and she gave his neck a brief kiss before rubbing the washcloth over his shoulder. "This is actually really nice, Rose." He smiled, looking back at her. "Feels like you're alive, and we have our own home. And everything is ok." He sighed. Rose smiled sadly. "Yeah..almost." She tried not to think too negatively, and continued rubbing down his body.

   She gave his ass a good squeeze, before soaping it up then bending down to run the washcloth over his thighs and calves, then in between his legs and finally gently scrubbing what's between his legs. Which, happened to still be hard from waking up. 

   "Hold that, please." Rose said, putting the washcloth in his hands. "Wouldn't want to get soap in your tip. Or give you a rash with the harsh fibers of that rag." She said, cupping his balls with one hand and using the other to massage the hair surrounding his hard on. "Gotta make sure you're all clean, after all." Rose smirked, using the water to wash away the soap then push her way between his legs. "Rose, what are you doing?" Ace asked her suspiciously, looking down at Rose who was now crawling through his legs to turn around and face him.

   "I'm just doing a through job, Master." She said, looking up at him through her lashes as she licked the underside of his cock. She took it into her mouth and gave it a sharp suck, licking all around his shaft as she pulled away, giving the head a kiss. "Should I clean here, too, Master?" Rose asked him, tounge already on his balls. Ace smirked. "Dirty little whore. You just want an excuse to have my balls in your mouth, don't you?" He gripped her hair and yanked her head back, making her gasp.

   "You better lick every inch, don't miss a single spot." Ace tugged her hair again, this time forcing her face into his crotch. Rose let out a quiet moan, eyes slipping closed and she delved deeper into her headspace and got to work on sucking and licking every inch like she was told. She slurped both of them into her mouth, licking between them and around them, sucking on them. Drool began to drop down her chin, but she didn't stop until her master tugged her hair. "You wanna be a good girl?" Rose pulled away, ignoring the spit connecting her to Ace and the spit on her chin, nodding eagerly. "Tounge out." Ace said, and after she obeyed he set his cock on her outstretched tounge, rubbing it over the muscle.

   "Hmm, you want my cock so bad, don't you, Babygirl?" He teased, holding her back when she nodded and tried to move toward him. "Aa-ah, you have to wait. You'll get it, when I feel you've begged hard enough." Ace chuckled, watching her whine and pull against his hand, trying to get closer to him. "Daddy, please?" Rose begged, making Ace groan and force his cock all the way down Rose's throat, making her moan as best she could. "Oh, Babygirl, you're too good to me." He said, letting go of her hair and grabbing the sides of her head. "Will you please fuck my throat, Daddy?" Rose asked as he pulled out. "It would be my pleasure, Babygirl." Ace did exactly that, not bothering with teasing this time.