I'm in love with you

Liam;

Tears poured down her face as she looked at the two of us one more time before turning and leaving. I turned to Lou to yell at him for what he's done, but I stopped when I saw his face. His eyes were red and puffy and his lip was quivering.

"I'm sorry Liam." He whispered. I didn't know how to answer. We should be chasing after Tracy, but my feet were glued to the ground.

"What now?" I asked, unsure of what else to say. He shrugged, looking at the spot Tracy was just stood in seconds ago.

"We need to win her back." Louis said, his said snapping up. He ran back to the dorm, not even questioning if I were coming too. I sighed and followed him back, wishing that I could run after Tracy.

But who knows where she's gone.

Lacy;

I fast walked through the halls, trying to get to the dorm as soon as possible. Hopefully Tracy was there. And that she worked out everything with the boys.

But I guess I didn't have enough hope.

I opened the door to see Louis pacing the room, Niall, Zayn, and Harry hovering around a piece of paper Liam was writing on. I cleared my throat and all the boys heads snapped up.

"Lacy!" Niall said eagerly.

"Do you know where Tracy went?" Liam asked, standing up and quickly walking over to me. I was about to answer when my phone started ringing. I put up a finger and dug into my pocket, taking it out to see Tracy was calling.

"Don't know where she is but she's calling." I sighed.

"ANSWER IT!" Zayn shouted. I did as told and held the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I answered. There was some sniffing and car engines on the other end.

"Lacy?" She asked in almost a whisper.

"Ya, where are you?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"In a cab." She answered.

"Why?"

"I'm going home."

"WHAT?" I shouted, catching all the boys attention.

"I should have stayed home. Now I don't have a brother, a boyfriend, or three best friends." She started sobbing. I'm in emotional person, so my eyes also started tearing up, the boys giving me worried looks.

"Tracy, you can't go home." Oops, probably shouldn't have said that.

"She's going home?" Louis asked.

"Bye Lacy." Tracy said, probably hearing Louis. Before I could respond, she hung up.

"WHY IS SHE GOING HOME?" Louis yelled at no one in particular.

"Apparently she thinks she doesn't have you, Liam, or the boys anymore." I yelled back at him.

"We need to go get her." Harry said, quickly pulling on his shoes, along with the rest of the boys, and Niall dragging me out. Liam had picked up the piece of paper he was staring at and Zayn had a guitar case in his hand.

"Where's the airport?" Zayn asked, hopping into a cab after me. I told the man where to go and we sat in silence.

"So, you know what you're going to say to make her stay?" I asked, staring blankly out the window.

"Yes." Louis mumbled, also staring out the window.

We got to the airport in no time and rushed inside, looking for a teenage girl about to go to Doncastor.