Chapter 4

Lunchtime. The one time of day I get to eat, and the one time all the students are gathered to gossip about the most idiotic shit. 

Namjoon led me to the cafeteria, even though I already knew where it was. I told him I was going to go get my food, so I'd meet him over there. He nodded, saying something about holding my seat as we parted ways.

Today's menu? Chicken sandwich. Tastes not as bad as most of the school food, surprisingly enough. I load up my tray and scan my ID card before looking around for their table. 

I notice Jungkook waving at me from across the room, their table was at the nicest spot in my opinion. Right by the window, so one can leap through the glass to escape this hellhole. Of course I don't make it very far before I'm bombarded by a group of students. 

"Excuse me! Are you the transfer student?" One girl with a high ass squeaky voice says, and I'm already goddamn annoyed. I look at her like bitch, really? 

Soon I'm surrounded by questioning students, all acting like paparazzi seeing their favorite celebrity and very quickly pissing me the fuck off.

"What is your name?" One person asks, and I look over at them with a dead, cold stare. The rest of the students go quiet, and I walk towards the student with a smirk on my lips, a great idea in my head. 

"You can call me the Ice Queen," I tell them in a low, threatening and calm voice. I revel in their shocked expressions, smiling as I push through the rest of the students. They watch me leave for a few moments before returning to their respective tables.

I let out a sigh before making my way over to the group of guys watching me from afar. "I'm glad you made it!" Jungkook says excitedly, scooting over to make room for me.

I set my tray down and take a seat, letting out a heavy sigh. "I almost didn't with that giant mob of idiots," I reply, running a hand through my hair. 

"Yeah, you're quite the celebrity around here. But let me introduce you to everyone!" Jungkook says with a grin. "You already know Namjoon." The dimpled man smiles back at me, giving me a look that screams I feel so bad for you right now.  

Yeah man, me too. 

"And you've already met Jin this morning," Jungkook says, gesturing to the man from this morning. Jin raises a brow at me, but gives me a slight smile anyways. 

"Next is Yoongi, he's the descendant of Euterpe." A man with a rounded face nods to me, paying more attention to his phone than the conversation at hand. It takes me a minute to notice that his hair is dyed a bright mint green. It looks strangely good on him.

"Then there is Hoseok, but we just call him Hobi. He's the descendant of Terpsichore." A man whose eyes shine like stars smiles up at me, and honestly I half expected a mini sun to appear behind his head. It hurts my blackened soul.

"Next is Taehyung, who is the descendant of Thalia." A man with a box smile waves at me from beside Hobi, making a little V with his fingers. He seems like the most child-like of the group. Not that that's a bad thing.

"And finally-"

"Park Jimin, descendant of Melpomene," The remaining male cuts Jungkook off, taking my hand and placing a kiss on the back with a smirk.

I yank my hand away in disgust, much to his surprise. His hair was a bright blonde hair and the thing that stands out most is how thick his lips are. What the fuck? Who the hell is born with that?

"Do that again and I'll rip your head off." I say coldly, baring my fangs at him and scaring the living daylights out of the man. He quickly sits down, hanging his head while the other members laugh.