Todoroki

I spent days in the greenery boosting my 5 senses endurance to the point that I could keep it activated for at most an hour. Now it was time to upgrade my training segment. Thus brought me to the smithy here in the city.

The smithy held lots of random weaponry that I never knew that people now still used but I was here to pick out  katana of my choosing. I was trained in the martial art of the katana so I guess it was better to use my strengths.

"What can I do for ya missy?" A rather large guy who looked like he had the quirk of super strength asked.

"I would like to purchase a katana. One that can work with an ice quirk." I tell him.

"I got the perfect thing for ya missy." The guy disappears into the back of the store then comes out soon after with what I assume is the katana but it's wrapped in some kind of cotton red bagging. The guy pulls the strings at the end of the bag opening it up then slips it off. My eyes laid on the most beautiful katana. It was only in its sheath but its casing was a brilliant bright red with black swirled line that went from hilt to tip on it. The black swirl which I thought was well... a swirl was something even cooler. I traced the swirl to find it to be a smokey black fax leaving a trail of smoke behind himself.

"This sword is called The Norowareta-sha." He  then un-sheathed it. It shined even in he dark lighting, the blade itself seemed as if covered in fireflies by the aura it gave off.

"What's the story behind it?" I asked which caused the man to smile widely.

"I knew you were the right choice to give this sword. Please sit down." And I did. I sit while he gives me a cup of tea.

"The Meji Era, this sword was used for good and evil, though it ony truly belonged to one, a demon of class. A black fox spirit hat brought destruction but also life. Through destruction came life but she believed in a dangerous plan saying that the reason so many suffered was because there was too any mouths to feed. So came up with the plan to kill 50% of all life. Little did she know the sword she held so close to herself had a mind of it's own. The sword declared that if  she didn't stop her madness he would stop her but she didn't listen. So when she went to use her sword she couldn't draw it, so frustrated with her sword she threw it into a lake hoping to drown the demon inside it, but it only cursed it. Cursed it to be sealed forever only to be drawn by its keeper and someday its new owner with the blood of a fox." I noticed he was keeping the story short for the sake of daytime.

"Then why give it to me if it's such an important sword?" I asked.

"Two reasons. One: You have fox blood, and two: You care for your weaponry, even with old eyes I can tell." He tells me sheathing the sword and putting on the cloth casing.

"Take it, on the house, I only ask that it's taken care of." I stare at him with disbelief.

"Um... Thanks, The Norowareta-sha is in good hands I promise." Grabbing the sword from his hands I bow respectively.

"Please come again missy!" His smile was brightening as he waved his goodbye. I give one of my own smiles and head out of the smithy.

Not even five seconds out of the smithy I bump into another causing my new sword to fall. Thankfully I caught it before it hit the cement walkway.

"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention." The voice was lathed in a masculine presence with a ribbon of smoothness. Upon hearing his voice I looked straight at him.

He is a beautiful boy. Red on one side, white on the other. Light completion with a burn mark on his red side. He is skinny but underneath his clothing I knew held a boy who exercised.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

Flustered I began to rush my words "Eh!? oh Yes sorry, y-your just a very beautiful boy!..." I pause at my sudden confession.