Forgotten

Yes, you heard me right. ANOTHER demon.

I hopped up out of my seat, and pulled a calligraphy pen out of my pocket, and hesitated to take off the cap.

"Oh, little Persie, are you going to take off the cap of your pen and write 'I will not give detention to Persephone' all over? Because nothing like that could stop me. Get your ugly self out of here." the teacher pestered me. Note to self- quit school. Without another hesitation, I unccapped my pen. A large sword that fit wondully in my hand showed up from the body of the pen.

"Make me." I swiped at her neck, leaving a small cut. The cut gushed with a black, oily kind of blood. She screeched like a monkey. I have learned to get used to the sound. Because, I, Persephone (please call me Pandora! I like that name much better) am a Summoner. But more on that later. First order of buisness: kill demonic substitute teacher.

I also decided to slice her hand off. Which made her ooze MORE black oil. That was disgusting. She charged at me, and I stuck my blood right in front of me. She impaled herself into the blade, and stopped moving.

"Child, beware... There are much worse out there then me... The Lord of us... His name... His name is..." and then she died, impaled into a black blade. Well, now it was black, but just because it was like I had dropped it in a pool of- yep- oil. Or demon blood. Whatever.

I looked at my classmates, their jaws were open in awe. "What? It was no biggie. She was an easy one." I explained. "If you want to see something crazy, watch a little longer." I rolled up the sleeve of my sweater, revealing a charm bracelet. The charms on it were a crow, a cage, a sword, a bow and arrow, and a 'P' curled with vines. I tapped the cage, and a 'soul', as you could call it, got trapped in the cage charm.

"Looks like my work here is done. I better scoot." I grabbed my phone, and put the cap back on the pen. "See ya."

Then I walked out of the classroom, hopefully forever.