I *

JM

oh how bad i want to get the fuck out of this fucking detention.

i have a party to attend and i dont exactly want to miss it. even if we didnt have any teachers watching us sneaking out would make a worse punishment then just doing your time but based on the people having a heated makeout behind me id rather leave.

and if this girls ass touches me one more time im swinging.

these hands rated E for everyone the fuck.

i heavily sighed and moved to the back of the room to open a window for some air and i sat on the desk swinging my legs under it.

i ran my hand through my silver hair with a sigh. "are you leaving?" i looked straight and the boy that was making out behind me was looking at me.

he had his body pressed against the girl and looked at me with a smirk that made my face scrunch up. "what does it matter to you?" i replied not feeling bad that i was being rude to a boy ive never met.

i dont know a lot of people.

he let go of the girl and cocked his head to the side before moving to stand in front with his hands placed next to my thighs.

his face was far to close so i moved back and scrunched my face up again. i moved my hand up and placed it on his chest with a small smile before dropping the smile and pushing him from me and grabbing my back and checking my phone while getting closer to the door.

i heard the boy scoff and i smiled to myself as the clock on my phone hit six pm and i rushed out of the room.

i needed to get home and change fast.

it was a halloween party and i was planning as going as a devil i already had the outfit placed on my bed.

i got in my car and drove home fast and to my luck there was no traffic and i made it home in one piece.

i rushed inside and changed into a red miniskirt and a red crop top and put on my devil horn headband and my fake tail before heading to my desk to do my makeup.

it was black eyeliner with red eye shadow and red tinted lip gloss and i was really vibing with the look.

i sprayed perfume on myself before walking back to my car and going to the address yeri texted me and when i arrived the party already started. the flashing colorful lights beamed through the windows and the music played loudly.

so i left my car after applying more lipgloss and entered the party.

i didnt recognise anyone at first so i headed to the kitchen to poor me a cup of vodka to make it more fun.

whats the point if i dont sleep with a random person? i needed it.

as i finished my first three cups i felt tipsy already and went to dance a bit. i didnt know the song but i really moved to the beat.

the door kept opening and it was getting more crowded but it didnt phase me one bit. one minute i was dancing on my own the next i had a random guy behind me grinding up on me. he seemed a tad but familiar but i didnt have a care in the world.

i threw it back and he caught it and it was honestly fun. we took a break and i sat on a chair while he stood in between my legs as we just looked at each other.

he was saying something but i couldnt hear it.

i ran my hand through his long black hair very slowly and he rolled his eyes and mouthed. "you pussy." before he leaned forward and connected out lips.

i would be lying if i said it wasnt my first kiss.

his mouth was warm. he placed his hand on the side of my jaw and put his tongue in my mouth. he tasted sweet but it was a weird feeling nonetheless.

he pulled away and i felt like i couldnt breath. he moved his kisses to my cheek then my jaw and then my neck and it was an amazing feeling. i wrapped my legs around his waist and my body practically melted into his.

i felt him pick me up and we started moving.

suddenly the music faded and i heard a door close. my back was placed on a random bed and i looked up at the stranger with a smile.

which he returned.

his hands traced up my abdomen and under my shirt and he played with my nipples and it made me feel all warm and weird.

his lips connected to my neck again and my hand clamped over my mouth preventing me from making any sounds which he grumbled and moved his hand off my nipple to grab my hand off my mouth.

"i dont care if its ugly let me hear you." he had a familiar cocky tone and it was hot

my hands trailed up onto his chest and I wrapped my legs around him again but this time i slowly grinded myself onto his crotch.

he hummed against my neck and it made me smile so i kept moving against him.

"do you want it that bad?" he asked while he slowly licked and sucked on my neck.

"y-yes sir." i stuttered and he laughed which made me feel frustrated.

"give it to me." i moaned out softly and it made him visibly tense up.

his actions were fast as he lifted my shirt and zipped his jeans down.

he linked fingers with me and asked. "are you sure."

"im positive."

he gently used his other hand to pull my underwear to the side and he roughly slid in me.

my body tensed only feeling pain for a couple minutes before it eased up.

"please kiss me." a whine slipped from my lips and he hummed before leaning down and kissing me while still thrusting his hips into me.

the music faded out and my only focus was the boy on top of me.

he had pretty long hair and a hand and arm tattoo he seemed really familiar but i couldnt put my finger on it.

he didnt seem as drunk as i was if he was drunk at all.

he kissed me once more and i kissed him back. it felt amazing and it made butterflies flap around in my stomach.

we kept going and eventually i came.

when he came he collapsed on top of me and fell asleep as i held him.

he really uses all his energy for little things.

everything faded to black.

[time skip.]

birds chirping and light blaring through the window made my head hurt. i slowly sat up and the cold air hit my chest and i quickly looked to my side to see a boy still sleeping next to me.

his hair covered most of his face so i moved it to see if i recognised him.

my heart dropped and i suddenly felt sick.

it was the boy from detention..

i quickly got up and got dressed to leave the house as fast as i could without even taking a shower.

i felt disgusting that i lost my virginity to that man whore.

i got in my car and drove eager to get back to my house and cry for the rest of my life.

"ew ew ew ew ew." i chanted as events slowly replayed in my head i quickly filled my mouth with water from one of the old water bottles in my car and swirled it around for a bit before spitting it into nearby grass.

for the environment.

but that didnt make me feel any better.