II

JM

school came and my ass hurt so bad that it was hard to walk. that fucking kid ruined me but i havent seen him at all today to confront him.

then i remembered he would probably be in detention thats where i first met him.

so i did everything in my power to get detention.

and i got what i want.

i was early to enter the room so nobody was in here yet and i sat on a desk in the back of the room. i hung my head in an attempt to not fall asleep as i normally did when i first got detention. the door opened and a specific long haired boy walked in.

he had his hood up and the strings pulled but still managed to look hot in a way. i tapped my foot on the chair next to me and thats exactly where he sat. as he sat down he pulled off his hood and i noticed he had a bunch of hickey placed all around his neck.

i gave him a disgusted face and he stood up and placed himself between my thighs and rested his hands on the desk beside me.

"youre the fucking cause you little bitch dont give me that face. besides you arent any better than me." he spoke bluntly as he slowly pulled out his phone and opened it while letting me watch the screen.

my heartbeat picked up as he opened his browser and pornhub immediately came up.

with a video.

my video.

"youre nosey."

"youre gay."

"says the one who literally has gay porn on his screen and the one who had sex with me last night." i flicked up an eyebrow and he hit my thigh.

"youre a fucking whore." he pulled up my account and the countless videos that were put on there. i watched the screen until his hand started shaking as he paused on a shot of my face from above.

my eyes wandered up to his face to find a reason why he stopped and noticed he bit his lip as his eyebrows moved upwards in an almost pained expression before he turned his phone off and shoved it back into his pocket.

i laughed softly and he hit my thigh again and leaned on the desk across from me.

"so did you think nobody would find it?" he ran his fingers through his hair and i shook my head.

"im surprised youre the first one mister stranger."

"jungkook. so you must be like.. hella stretched out?" he said in an awkward way and i rolled my eyes.

"no to be honest all my videos are filmed with one person." i smiled and swung my legs back and fourth as i thought about the boy before continuing. "but that means you havent watched my videos so thanks i guess."

stuck his tongue into his cheek. "does he go here to?" he asked and i nodded and his eyes sparked up.

"but he hardly ever comes due to his other job so dont go looking for him in some jealousy rage." i joked and kicked his hip.

he smirked and pulled his phone back out and leaned back on to my thighs. "if i know your dirty little secret you should know mine." he said and i gave him a confused look.

why would someone willing tell a secret.

he unlocked his phone and pornhub was still loaded up with my video and i noticed he saved it to something and that made me laugh a little but i pretended i didnt notice.

then he searched up his own name...

and videos loaded up of him having sex with girls that went to our school and i laughed softly and scooted more to the end of the desk to get him off of me but it didnt work.

"see? im just as bad as you... but straighter."

"did they want to be filmed?"

"of course. this ones jennie and this one is chungha but she was really loud oh and this one is solar." he scrolled to many different videos. "so who do you make videos with?" he asked and i rolled my eyes.

"you know him... personally." he stood up fully and laughed. "my friends arent gay nor do they do porn."

"kim taehyung would say otherwise."

it looked as if his soul left his body and i just smiled.

"you mean kim taehyung as in the model that barely shows up does porn with you out of all people."

"thats what we are directed to do. the fans like us together."

and with that i winked at him and left the detention room.

i had a shift later anyway.