III

[alot of pov changes im sorry.]

JK

i felt dirty.

like i felt disgusting to myself. in a mental way.

~~previously~~

i got home from detention after deciding i wasnt going to film a video tonight but rather watch one.

i changed into more comfortable clothes which was just a pair of sweatpants and no shirt.

then i laid on my bed and pulled out my phone and pornhub immediately opened.

then out of pure boredom and curiosity i decided to watch jimins little videos..

it was very well filmed.

it didnt show taehyungs face much but i could very fully tell that was his body and style choice based on what he wears.

suddenly it started and i forgot to turn down my volume.

his soft sounds filled up my room but i didnt bother to turn down the volume.

i was surprised about how pretty he looked and sounded.

suddenly my mom knocked on my door and i quickly turned off my phone and went to unlock my door.

"sorry to interrupt but diner is ready." she spoke quietly and walked away quickly after.

i didnt even know she was home.

"and make yourself decent your sister is downstairs." she said when she got to the end of the hall.

i closed my door and went to my closet for a shirt but before i put it on i realised the shirt was only one small problem.

JM

"you look especially pretty today. whats the occasion." taehyung spoke as i did my makeup in the studio.

"we have a like.. glamour stage today." i said quietly and he smiled.

of course he didnt really need to alter his appearance to fit the set. he was always handsome.

"five!" was shouted and i finished up my look and took a couple sips of water. "go hard on me today i think it would be pretty if i cried and ruined my makeup." i walked off and he followed and nodded.

we assumed our positions and started.

an hour after i was wiping my makeup off and getting dressed at the same time. we managed to make it look good while almost ruining the whole set.

"want to go out for diner?" taehyung asked as i put my hoops back in. "no i made a plan with my mom and plus i have to study for a test tomorrow but thank you for asking baby."

i finished and waved him goodbye before i got into my car.

JK

i felt awkward at diner since i think that my mom knew what i was doing. but technically i wasnt jacking off.. i didnt have the time to.

my sister kept laughing and clapping which was quite annoying but she was young and probably couldnt help it.

i still ate fast so i could leave.

when i finished eating and walked back to my room and locking the door again i opened my phone and saw a new video was uploaded fifteen seconds ago.

so i clicked on it.

it immediately got into it and i couldnt help but think how pretty jimin was when he looked like that.

his makeup smeared and tears running down his face.

i laid down and my hand instantly moved under the waistband of my pants.

my hand started to move itself.

jimin started getting louder.

boom..

i suddenly realised what i was actually doing. i threw my phone onto my bed and took my hand out of my pants and awkwardly sat in the corner of my bed.

"what the fuck!" i accidentally yelled and someone came knocking on my door.

"googie is everything okays?" i heard my sister ask and i sighed.

i got up and opened my door and pushed past her to walk into the bathroom.

i needed a shower.

~~~time skip~~~

at school i felt normal again. taehyung showed up today which was odd because it was a friday and he never came to school on fridays.

i didnt have any classes with jimin but i had already got detention and i was a little nervous to see jimin there.

"you good? you keep zoning out." taehyung waved his hand in front of my face and i flinched back slightly because i know where they have been.

"yeah im just tired." i pretended to yawn and we walked to the cafeteria.

i never saw jimin in the cafeteria before for some reason but guess today of all days had to be different. i opened the door and without paying attention someone hit against my chest and i looked down.

jimin was slightly sweaty and he wore a white shirt with matching short shorts.

like really short shorts.

"excuse the fuck out of you." he spoke and moved to the side to let me in while he glared at me.

"my bad." i mumbled without any meaning and walked off.

"you know him?" taehyung spoke and i shook my head.

"nah he seems weird though.. kind of ugly too.." i rolled my eyes and sat at a table.

i pushed a bag off of the seat next to mine and put my feet on there instead.

soon the short black haired boy returned and grabbed his bag.

"why dont you sit with us?" taehyung spoke and the small boy nodded and went tonsit next to him.too

suddenly the air felt heavy and uncomfortable.