♚5♚

A/N: I remembered how the host embarassed miss colombia in miss universe 2016/17 idk but poor her. I'm proud  of miss philippines/Pia Wurtzbach and Catriona Gray because why not?😆

Jungkook woke up seeing his husband struggling on his tie,he walks towards him fixing his tie pecking his lips after.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"I already have breakfast here"

"Tae!"

The older chuckled as Jungkook went downstairs cooking breakfast,he sets the table and the food as Taehyung went down as they bith eat and finishes after.

"Come at my office later baby"

"Okay be there in 2:00 P.M see you there"

"See you"

He kissed Jungkook deeply as the younger kissed back,he pulled away as the older chuckled as he leave the house.

Jungkook went upstairs  showering and change his clothes,he plays overwatch for a while to spend the time. After a few hours he checks the time and it's 1:30 he prepared himself and went outside. Meanwhile with Taehyung.

"Mr. Kim a Ms. Kim is here"

"Let her in"

"Yes sir"

Jimin went outside telling Jennie to come in. As she was inside she looked at Taehyung's beauty so she fixed her dress so the older will notice her.

"Hello Mr. Kim~"

"Have a seat Ms. Kim"

She seats across Taehyung's seat as he ask a few questions and she got her job.

"Jimin will lead you to your office"

"Thank you. Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, Go ahead"

"Are you single"

She leaned closer so she can show her boobs to Taehyung as the older is not paying attention to her,but answered her question.

"I'm married"

"Oh sorry for asking"

She ran outside crying after,she was really pissed of what Taehyung said to her as she gripped her fist.

"That bitch! I better kill her.I'll break you two appart. You'll forget about your wife tonight Mr. Kim and you'll be mine forever!"

She went to the rooftop as she notice Jungkook standing there at the edge as she was confuse.

"Hey there are you lost?"

She asked holding Jungkook's shoulder as Jungkook shakes his head as a no.

"Oh,no. How come I've not seen you here before?"

"Oh I'm a new employee. I'm Mrs. Kim, the wife of the CEO"

"That's odd I'm the Mrs. Kim here my husband must be waiting for me"

Her eyes winded as she could not believe what she just heared. Jungkook was about to leave but Taehyung came and run towards Jungkook and Jennie just stand there getting jealous.

"Hey baby"

"Hey Tae"

Taehyung kissed his lips as the younger kissed back making Jennie jealous even more. She took a picture while they are kissing,smirking.

"Oh I guess you met the new empolyee"

"Yeah and she is a story maker. She said she's your wife"

"No she will never be my wife,you are! Plus I just met her"

They go back to the office as she was very angry what had happened. She decided to make a coffe forTaehyung as she went to his office smiling.

"Mr. Kim I made you a coffee"

She dropped the coffee seeing Taehyung and Jungkook making out as the younger moaned.

"Daddy n-not there~"

"Shush baby"

As two males heared a nois thet separated at each other and Taehyung got very mad so he yelled at Jennie.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?! DID YOU EVER LEARNED HOW TO FUCKING KNOCK?!"

"I-I'm sorry Mr. Kim. This wont happen again"

"THIS BETTER BE!"

"Honey calm down"

Taehyung sighed calming down as Jungkook sits on his lap and Jennie went outside crying as she went to her office.

She grabbed her phone editing the picture she had taken at the roof top. She evily smirked and laughed. Jimin approached her seeing what she was doing.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you"

"Why?! I love Taehyung! He'll be with me after he sees this"

"Well Taehyung is not that type of man. After  the divorce he will never date someone again"

"How did you know?"

Jimin thinks for a while as he furrowed his eyebrows.

~Jm's mind~
If I tell her a lie and asked for a copy. Taehyung will not divorce with Jungkook

"I just heared that everywhere"

"And you actually believed that? What a fool. Taehyung will be with me instead of that fucker!"

"Suure"

Jimin rolled his eyes grabbing his phone off his pocket.

"Oh well can I have a copy if taehyung ask if it was real and I will show him. Besides I'm his assistant and he thinks Jungkook and I are very good friends"

"Hmm okay"

~Jm's mind~
Hah what a fool. I will show this to Jungkook instead.

Jennie gave him the edited one and suddenly she droped her pen,she bent down grabbing it as Jimin tapped the clean copy and send it to Jimin's phone fast.

"It's done now. I guess I'll see you tommorrow then"

"Yeah see you"

Jimin went to his house printing the photo if he ever delete the photo in accident and save it on his pc.

"I hope I'm not too late tonight or tommorrow. Please Taehyung don't believe any of her shits before I whoop yo ass."

A/N: I know this is too fast but I will make some more chapters on his son or more  chapter of Taekook.