♚7♚

A/N: I think that that's me from earlier😆👆

"They're here"

Jungkook's mom opened the door and greeted them.

"Jin! Namjoon!"

"Hey Rose,where's my son?"

They looked at Jungkook who was standing near the couch as his real parents was about to tear up.

"Joon...it's..it's our boy"

"I know baby,look at him now he's all grown up"

Jin amd Namjoon went to him as Jungkook was smiling widely,happy seeing his real parents hugging them tightly.

"I-I don' believe it...It's really you! My Jungkook"

Jin caressed his cheeks and huuged him afterwards.

"Our! Our boy,Jin"

"Shut the fuck up"

They talked for a while and Jungkook told him what had happend and Namjoon was very pissed,looking for his gun but Jin stops him and Jungkook just giggled.

"Well I guess Jungkook will stay with you now. Besides, I will stay single as a pingle!"

Rose stood up putting her palm on her chest as she was proud of herself. They just laugh and Jungkook grabbed his things waving goodbye to Rose.

"Bye mom. I really love you"

"I love you too,Kook. Now go,enjoy your life with your real parents"

He nodded and went to his parents as they rode to thier new penthouse. Jungkook was shock yet excited to explore the house. His parents chuckled at him as he went inside the house admiring it.

"Woaaah. So beautiful I love it!"

"This will be your only house Kook,since we have work and we also have our own house"

Namjoon said ruffling his son's hair as he pecked his forehead.

"I love you guys.."

Jin went to them and hugged Jungkook tightly. Jk went upstairs puting clothes on the giant closet and went to the bathroom showerin and change his clothes afterwards.

"This will be my new life without that fucker"

He went downstairs to cook for himself as he eats his food. After sometime Jungkook felt his stomach hurt as he ran to the bathroom puking.

"No this can't be true..."

He grabed the pregancy test and waits for a while and saw it possitive. He fell down on his knees crying.

"I'm gonna take care of you without your father..."

He went outside the bathroom as he grabbed his phone texting his mother.

Jungkookie🐰
Hey Eomma I  have to tell you something very important,please don't be mad.

EommaJin💖
Of course darling,I won't be mad.

Jungkookie🐰
I'm pregant with Taehyung's baby..please don't be mad

EommaJin💖
No we're not...are you gonna abort it?

Jungkookie🐰
No! Of course not!

EommaJin💖
Good choice take care of that baby Kooks,me and your appa will buy the baby's clothes!

Jungkookie🐰
Thank you eomma❤

EommaJin💖
You're always welcome Kookie

Jungkook sighed putting his phone away. He planned to be with his parents in Busan he went to his parents private jet and told the pilot to go back to Busan.

"Eomma! Appa!"

"Hello Kookie,why are you here?"

"Yeah is something wrong?"

"Oh no no. I just wanted to stay here for two years and go back to Seoul"

"Okay son you're always welcome here"

"Your Appa is right. You can stay here as long as you want"

"Thank you Eomma and Appa"

Jungkook went to his room as he unpacked his stuff and went to bed.

"I'm gonna take care of you without your father.."

Jungkook said to himself rubbing his tummy and fell asleep.

A/N: I know short update I'm sorry but I hope you guys enjoyed this useless story. Nobody is reading this anyway.