She's Bad?[F/A]

No One's POV*

Jennie walks the hallway smiling shyly when she sees her crush.

'God he's so handsome.'

She thought to herself as she sees him smiling and laughing with his friends by his locker. She avoids her gaze, carefully watching him from a far.

Just as she continued her walk to class, she was slightly blocked because of other students rushing. Suddenly she bumps into someone and looks up with a scared face when she finds out who it was.

Jennie's POV*

Some of the books I held slipped from my grasp and landed on the floor. I quickly look back up to the person I bumped into and apologised countless times.

Omg! Out of all people I had to bump into Lalisa Manoban. Shit!

She leads one of the many popular gangs in campus. And she's known as a troublemaker. Those are just rumours but still! what if they're true?!

"I-I'm sorry." I bowed many times.

I see her cold stare and shit, someone just kill me already.

But she does the unexpected.

"Be careful next time... here." She hands me back my stuff which she picked by herself.

She's Bad? Omg that can't be true. I mean she literally~ what?!

I was totally shocked and didn't move for awhile.

"Um..." I quickly shake my thoughts away.

"I-I'm sorry. Thank you Lisa." I smiled softly, genuinely thankful for her help.

She nods once and walks away with the same blank face. My eyes followed her. Those rumours have to be lies now. I thought.

I walked in class and went straight for my seat.

Just in time, cause as I looked to the door, Kai came walking in looking all handsome. I smiled widely and blushed at the thought. I have been thinking on confessing to him. Besides it's been so long, no harm.

Maybe I'll do it after the week's break.

Two weeks past and I'm ready to tell Kai about my feelings!

The day has ended and I know Kai has track training this afternoon. I decided to wait by his locker. As I glance to my right I see him coming. My heart raced but I composed myself.

"H-hey Kai." I smiled widely.

He looks at me with a small smile and replied.

"Hi Jennie. How can I help you?" He asked normally.

"Um I just wanted to tell you that I... I like you." I faced the ground after my confession.

"Y-you what?" He asked in disbelief.

"I like you." I began to sweat.

"Babe!" I heard suddenly.

I shot my head up and saw a girl running towards us. My eyes widen and I felt so embarrassed.

"What's taking you so long?" She asked hugging him.

"Nothing baby. Hold on." He faces me and I couldn't help but to feel so nervous.