tri - 3

~𝑰 𝑾𝑰𝑺𝑯~

~𝑰 𝑾𝑰𝑺𝑯~

Getting off the school bus Jack was shoved from behind, laughter whisked it's way around the school.

Jack grumbled curse words under his breath and stood up. Fixing his jacket he had on as he turned around to see who had shoved him.

Tatum Dahl.

Jonah Frantzich's girlfriend.

Rumoured girlfriend.

Neither have made it official but the polaroid photos in both of their lockers practically confirmed their relationship.

"What the fuck?" Jack turned to look at the female who was smirking.

"You weren't going quick enough" Tatum wickedly smiled.

Jack's fists were clenched tight, but he was never going to hit someone.

No matter how annoying their existence.

"What? Cats got your tongue?" Everyone surrounding them laughed.

"Shut up" Jack glared at the girl.

The laughter died down, the girl's once mocking expression changed to anger drastically.

"Repeat that" She approached the curly haired boy.

"I said, shut up"

Jonah forced his way through the crowd, madness overtook his beautiful face as he stood behind the small boy.

Intimidating him.

The taller boy grabbed the back of the boys jacket and twisted him around.

"Would you like to say that again?"

Jack stayed silent.

"That's what I thought." Jonah shoved the boy backwards, hitting Tatum as he grabbed the collar of his jacket so he couldn't run.

Approaching him, Jonah pulled the smaller boy up by his jacket and slammed him against the bright yellow bus.

"Mr. Frantzich!" Coach Davis yelled, as he pushed teenagers out of the way to get to the angry seventeen year old "Principals office, you as well Miss. Dahl"

Jonah let go of Jack as he dropped to the gravel, Coach Davis pushed Jonah away from him and guided Tatum and her unofficial boyfriend to the office.

The crowd disburse and nobody walked over to see if the boy still on the ground was okay.

None of them cared.

Expect one.

"Are you alright?"

Jack looked up, hearing the familiar voice. He didn't say anything, just looking at the brunette who was standing close to him.

"Are you hurt?" The boy asked again.

Jack blinked, realising he seemed creepy as he had just stared at the brunette for a couple of seconds.

"Yeah" Jack nodded.

The boy held out his hand, helping Jack stand up.

"I'm Daniel" he smiled. "I'm on the swim team.. sorry I haven't seen you around. Are you new?"

"No" Jack shook his hand, wiping his jeans. "I have been coming to this school since freshman year."

Daniels blue eyes widened, he quickly started to apologise to Jack. But Andrew - captain on the swim team - walked past the two boys.

"Dani, why are you talking to him?" He looked Jack up and down.

"I was just making sure he was okay" Daniel answered. "Bye Jack"

"Goodbye" Jack frowned.

~~~||~~~

༄༄༄WORD COUNT: 493

༄༄༄
WORD COUNT: 493