wyth - 8

—————————————————
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝗼𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝗺/𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

—————————————————𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝗼𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝗺/𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

~𝑰 𝑾𝑰𝑺𝑯~

Just like an awful curse, suddenly it was Monday again. A whole week had gone passed and Jack could barley remember anything that had happened after he walked away from Daniel.

But he did remember his mother shouting at him for being late and not watering the neighbors front yard.

This time, the teenager walked to school instead of taking the yellow nightmare.

He didn't want to have to deal with anybody ever again, but unfortunately that was not how life worked.

Jack walked up to his school, to his surprise nobody was shoving him, pushing him, whispering about him.

Instead they spoke about Jonah and the girl he once loved.

The boy shook his head, ignoring the whispers as he walked into his Geography class a little early, yet most of his class were already inside.

"Why do you think he hasn't showed up to school for a week?"

"Tate left him apparently"

"I heard he was admitted on a psych ward in the hospital"

"Apparently Jonah was abus-"

"-Shut up no he wasn't! If anyone was abusive it would probably be Tatum"

Jack felt sadness rise in his chest, as rude as this Jonah was, he still felt upset for him.

After everything, Jonah also deserved happiness.

"Has nobody checked in on him?"

There was a familiar voice again, Daniel Seavey, who was sat beside's Jack in his own desk.

"No" The boys around him scoffed.

"Why not?" Daniel frowned. "He's possibly in hospital and no one has called, texted, or gone to his house to make sure he was doing well? What kind of people are you?"

"You go to his house then if you're so concerned" Everyone in the class apart from the two boys laughed.

"I will" Daniel raised his eyebrow.