chwech - 6

~𝑰 𝑾𝑰𝑺𝑯~

~𝑰 𝑾𝑰𝑺𝑯~

Sixteen year old Jack couldn't handle it, he pushed Corbyn and Jonah's hands off from his shaking body and ran out of the closest doors to him, which were the double doors that lead to the out back parking lot.

"Jack! Wait!" Corbyn called out.

"Avery, stop!" Jonah shouted.

Jack ignored them, slightly stumbling as he raced through the parking lot and onto the almost empty street.

He panted and looked left and right before continuing to run through the town.

Jack ignored the strange looks he was getting from the people around him, he didn't care what they thought.

He cared about his best friends who had forgotten him.

He ran for ten minutes before stopping to take deep breathes, laughter filled his ears from the lake a few feet and down the hill away from him.

There he recognised them as people on his schools swim team.

"Jack.. right?" A voice startled him.

It was Daniel.

"Woah, are you okay?" The brunette asked.

"Yeah" He breathlessly answered, noticing the boy had many bottles of cold water in his hands.

"Did somebody chase you?" He looked around. "Or follow you?"

"No" Jack shook his head, looking down at his scruffy shoes.

The boys and some females called Daniels name, the wind carried the sound over to them.

"Sorry I've got to go, unless you want to join us?" Daniel smiled.

"I-"

"Seavey! Come on, hurry up" One of the teenagers called.

"Is that the weird kid he's talking too?" and with that, the group started to talk about Jack.

"I'm coming, I'm coming" Daniel chuckled to himself. "I promise they don't bite"

Jack shook his head no.

"I have to go home" Jack cleared his throat.

"Oh.." Daniel frowned, but quickly replaced it with a bright smile "Be safe walking home, the sun will be setting soon"

_______________

I've been thinking of adding a boyXboy ship but I have no idea what ship I should include

suggestions? 💙