Chapter 2

Friday.

School has been... school. Between trying to dodge the girls that were begging me to give them a chance to date me and trying to dodge Ms. Thomas the week flew by.

I wouldn't say I was popular, but I certainly wasn't a nobody. I guess you could say I was the bad girl that everyone tried to turn good. My best friend Emily is the poplular one, everybody in school knows her and as a consequence they know me.

It was Friday and I was in fourth period, the bell was about to ring. Ms. Thomas has been so annoying all week, making me participate even when my hand wasn't raised and pretty much standing beside me the entire time to make sure I was taking notes. She even moved me to the front row so she could keep an eye on me.

"Okay class, you can start packing now and don't forget your homework for Monday. Ms. Fields, a word please." For the past week she has been calling me Ms. Fields even when I insisted to be called Alex. I waited until everyone was out and walked towards her desk.

"What did I do now?" I said clearly annoyed by her.

She was going through some papers in her desk and didn't bother looking at me. "I would really appreciate it if you would pay more attention in class," I kept a straight face, it was Friday and I was done with her bullshit. "and less attention to Ms. Jones."

Ah, Kimberly Jones. I've been trying to hook up with her for a couple months now.

"Okay."

"And don't forget we have tutoring tomorrow morning at 9 o'clock."

"I couldn't even if I tried, Ms. Thomas," I responded with the most sarcastic smile and tone making her look at me. Her eyebrows were connected but not in an angry way, in a pitiful way, which I hate. "May I be excused?"

"Yes."

Back at my place Emily and I were getting ready for our night out. We were going to a club that just opened and I was really excited, at least when I was dancing and drinking I forgot a little bit about my life.

"Make up?" Em asked.

"Check."

"Ride?"

"Check."

She hesitated a little bit, before asking. "Fake IDs?"

"You have them."

"Oh right, ok we're ready to go!"

I never asked Emily about her sexuality, I've seen her hook up with boys and girls, but I never really bothered asking her and she never brought it up. But going to LGBT clubs with her was not a problem, if anything she loved them even more.

We were both wearing dresses. I had a red short dress and Emily had a black dress. She looked good on it. Em had brown hair that turned slightly blond at the tips. She had honey eyes, a cute little nose and a really nice body. Julio was waiting for us downstairs in the car. I had a driver at my disposal 24/7. I didn't really like it, but it came in handy at times like this.

When we finally arrived at the club there was a huge line and after waiting a while we got in.

I was about to order a drink when a short red haired girl came and asked. "Can I buy you a drink?" 

After a couple drinks we headed to the dance floor and started dancing. I was facing her back and the way she was moving against me really turned me on. We danced like this for three songs until we couldn't take it anymore.

We were making out and dancing when I heard her ask. "Your place or mine?" I wasn't thinking clearly when I told her mine, I never brought girls home but this time I was way too intoxicated to think so I grabbed her hand and started walking to the door. When we were heading out I saw Emily talking to a girl, they looked pretty cozy if you asked me. I approached her, with the stranger still attached to my hand.