So close

Pulling you in the middle of the dance floor. I heard the song change, its like the world is playing with us huh.

You're in my arms, and all the world is calm.
The music playing on for only two.
So close, together.
And when I'm with you
So close, to feeling alive.

Holding you here close to me, we started our slow dance. I want to know how you are? but is this 1 song enough for us?

"I heard you had a construction firm. Your dreams came true huh" Im happy for you.

"You had a famous cosplay theme cafe and sikat na idol ka din sa japan. Congrats sa inyo ng mga kapatid mo" my isang dream lang naman hindi natupad. Yung pangarap na yun ay hawak hawak ko ngayon.

A life goes by,
Romantic dreams must die.
So I bid mine goodbye
And never knew.
So close, was waiting,
Waiting here with you.
And now, forever, I know
All that I wanted
To hold you so close.

"Ikakasal ka na daw .. Kayo ni Brei" I suddenly hug you tightly. "Congr.. " bakit ngayon pa! ngayon pa ko iiyak? Wrapping my hands around your neck

"Don't force yourself. Right now pwede bang tayo lang muna ito. This would be our last dance so... please" Im sorry, akala ko kaya ko na din. Pulling you even closer to me by the waist. Please just until this song is finish then I'll finaly let go.

So close to reaching
That famous happy end.
Almost believing
This one's not pretend.
And now you're beside me,
And look how far we've come.
So far we are. So close...

Sorry kung iiyak ako habang sumasayaw tayo. Sorry sorry sorry ... Ang dami kong sorry na dapat sabihin. Sana sa pagyakap ko ng mahigpit habang sumasayaw tayo maramdaman mo yun "Babalik na agad ako ng japan bukas.."

Oh how could I face the faceless days
If I should lose you now?

I'll hug you till the end.. "Sayaka .. I love you .. Im happy we were able to reach our dream. I want you to know you don't need to say sorry for anything. Leaving the group was your choice, me shutting you down was cowardly. Im sorry .. Please let go of those now" we need to let go. I need to be strong becuase if not then all of us will be broken. Im sorry for letting you go again but please be happy.

"Thank you .. I will be. Promised me to make Brei happy okay? Have a happy life with her" This will be the end of us. We really drifted so far from each other now ..

We're so close to reaching
That famous happy end,
And almost believing,
This one's not pretend.
Let's go on dreaming
For we know we are...
So close, so close
And still so far...

As the song reached the en, I slowly pull away. I want to stay here in your arms but the tap in my shoulder told me this is the end. I heard hee saying "Sayaka .. lets go" looking at you for one last second because I know when I turned to face Faith we will having our seperate way again.

As the song is reaching its end, I saw your live in partner approaching us. This is the sign that I'll be letting you go again huh. When I heard her say its time for you to go, I looked at you in the eye for one last time. Im sorry we still can't reach that famous happy end.

As I turn around I walk away with you, Faith grabbing my hand squeezing it tightly as if it was saying to not look back.

Looking at your back slowly vanishing from the dance floor. I know this is ...

Goodbye
Goodbye