Peter

Peter knows better than to aggravate the enemy, yet his complacency makes him feel weak as the guards continue to toy with him during the car ride.

The irony of the situation was that Peter could easily get himself out of the van if he wanted to, but he chooses to keep still even as hands begin to pull at his body. He wants to fight more than anything, but he knows that it's not worth the risk of hurting May.

Despite the fear, he holds his head up high when the door slams open, though before he can say anything he's suddenly thrown out of the trunk. From there they begin to walk, and Peter purposefully drags his feet across the pavement in a small show of defiance. It doesn't do much, but he's still proud when he hears one of the guards curse under his breath.

While he doesn't know where they were headed, he isn't surprised when he enters a room that looks similar to a warehouse. He rolls his eyes at the observation, and he can no longer keep his mouth shut.

"And here I thought we were done with the cliches."

The remark earns a slap in the face that burns his cheek red, but Peter barely flinches at the contact. He's faced many worse blows than this one, and the group of men were nothing compared to the villains he had fought in the past.

At the same time, this fight was somehow just as terrifying as the battle in Germany or even Toomes, because he knew he wasn't able to defend himself the way he wanted to. With May on the forefront of his mind, Peter chooses to keep any other comments to himself as he waits for worse to come.

Some time passes by before a new figure enters the building, and the response from the guards is instantaneous. They all salute the stranger as if they were trained to do exactly so, and Peter can only roll his eyes at the predictability of it all.

The man was wearing a suit that looks more costly than his apartment rent, and the gold watch on his wrist only adds to the aura of authority. Unlike Baldie, the newcomer has a head of jet black hair that slightly resembles Elvis Presley from the way it's jelled back, and Peter has to cover his laugh with a fake cough as he fights the urge to poke fun at him.

The man doesn't waste another second as he moves forward, and in doing so he looks Peter up and down as if he were prey. The pure look of disgust in his eyes distract from any more humor, and Peter forgets to hide the fear on his face as the stranger finally speaks up.

"Nobody told me Spider-Man was just a kid."

"I'm not a kid," Peter replies simply out of force of habit.

In response the leader offers a sinister grin that shakes Peter to the core, and he once again has to remind himself to stay calm and collected. Even so, his Spider Sense reacts to the yellow teeth automatically, and he had to break eye contact as he directs his attention to a grey wall instead.

It's silent for another minute, and it's not until he feels a hand begin to brush through his hair when he forces himself to look back at his captor.

"You're right, you're not a child."

Peter is confused by the statement, but before he can think too much on it he's distracted by the hand that now pulls tightly against his scalp. His head is smacked against the concrete wall in mere seconds, and he forgets everything else as he only registers pain.

The blows don't stop from there and each impact is given with more force. At some point hands turn into feet, and he fruitlessly attempts to cover his face when a heel knocks against his teeth. He's certain that he's going to pass out when the pain seems to become overbearing, and it's only the taste of metal in his mouth that keeps him aware of his surroundings.