Meeting the Gang

As the Mystery Machine rolled on, most of the ride to the airport was quiet. The only sounds made were those of Flurry Heart, giggling and babbling. The girls had just finished telling Shaggy and Scooby of their adventures for at least a half hour before a long silence commenced. Quite frankly, it was fine since everyone wanted some time to relax after what just happened this morning.

Finally, after a while, the group pulled the van toward the airport. Shaggy and Scooby Doo jumped out from the front of the Mystery Machine, carrying all the stuff they packed for the trip, and opens the back door to let the girls out. They all jump from the back, stretching their limbs.

"Oh, thank goodness," Rarity complained. "It was so cramped in there; I thought the ride would never end."

"Like, I did say the van would be a tight squeeze," Shaggy points out.

"Yah wanna talk about cramped Rarity?" Applejack asked, annoyed. "Try falling in the hay baler and spending the next two weeks shaped like a square."

Twilight just rolled her eyes at the two bickering friends, as she picks up Little Flurry, all bundled up in her blanket, and kept her close.

"Alright Flurry, I need you to be good and don't use your magic or wings for a while," Twilight instructs, sweetly. "Can you do that for Auntie Twily?"

Flurry giggled, hugging her aunt as a response. Not many ponies would understand, but Twilight knew that meant 'yes'.

"Well, are we doing this thing or not?" Rainbow asked.

They all nod and start walking toward the airport. Just then, Shaggy realized something important and stops them in their tracks.

"Hang on a second guys," Shaggy said. "Like, how are you gonna come with us to Spooky Island if you don't have tickets?"

This was very serious predicament, as the girls looked amongst each other. Shaggy did have a point: While he and Scooby were personally invited to this island, that didn't mean the girls too. Without tickets, they couldn't possibly fly with them to the island without revealing their true nature to anyone. Just then, Twilight had an idea.

"Can I see your ticket to 'Spooky Island', Shaggy?"

"Like sure."

Shaggy hands her the ticket, while Twilight looks around to see if anyone was around or looking. She waves her hand, as a lavender aura circles the ticket. In a quick flash of light, a few more tickets appear in her other hand, the one holding Flurry Heart, just enough for all of them. Twilight hands the original ticket back to Shaggy, who had wide eyes and his mouth hung open. Scooby had to reach his paw and close Shaggy's mouth for him.

"Like, I'm still gonna have to get used to that," Shaggy laughed.

Everyone else just chuckled along, as Twilight hands a ticket to each of her friends. Yet even Pinkie Pie, known for being the most random member of the group, had her questions.

"Didn't you say you couldn't use magic when you became human in that other world?" Pinkie asked, scratching her head.

"True, but you do learn things over the years," Twilight justified.

"Well, let's just hope my wings don't have to grow back," Rainbow smiled, smugly. "Otherwise, you're all going to have a hard time picking your mouths off the floor after seeing my awesome flying!"

Shaggy and Scooby Doo both smiled, rolling their eyes as Rainbow Dash's ego reminded them of one of their friends. As they made their way into the airport, Twilight and the ponies could hardly believe the sight. Considering Equestria didn't have airports, they had never seen anything quite like it. As Shaggy was about to lead them through, passing a few billboards of 'Spooky Island', Scooby stops Shaggy.