Hassle in the Castle

As the night settled upon Spooky Island, all the students had the time of their lives partying all through the evening. This, however, was not the case for a certain group of investigators, collectively standing high upon the cliffs overlooking the island. For them, fear and uncertainty filled their minds as they gazed upon the Spooky Island Castle. The castle, technically an old ride, was closed due to posing a hazard to its guests. There it stood, old and abandoned giving it a rather 'spooky' atmosphere.

Shaggy, looking over his shoulder at the castle, turned back to Daphne and the others wide eyed.

"No way," Shaggy said, fearfully.

"Shaggy," Daphne sighed.

"We simply must do this, darling," Rarity insists. "True it looks dark and creepy, but there could be clues in there."

"Uh-Uh! Scoob and me don't do castles!"

"Reah!" Scooby agreed.

"Why's that?" Applejack asked.

"Because castles have paintings with eyes that watch you," Shaggy explained, while Scooby acts it out. "And suits of armor you thinks statue, but there's a guy inside who follows you every time you turn around!"

"Well, I can understand that," Twilight admits. "We've had our share of spooky encounters in old castles."

The Equestria Girls look at each other and nod, reminiscing their times at the Castle of the Two Sisters. They remembered all the trap doors, the mysterious shadows, the eerie sounds, and everything else that terrified them while they were there.

"How many times has that actually happened?" Daphne asked Shaggy.

"Twelve, we're not gonna do it," Shaggy responds, folding his arms.

"Rats right!" Scooby agreed.

Having an idea, Daphne reaches into her purse and pulls out a familiar dog treat.

"Scooby!" She called.

The Great Dane in question turned around, but then started whimpering and holding up a dangling paw, acting like he was hurt.

"Aww, did you hurt your paw?" Daphne asked, faking sympathy.

"Oh, you poor thing," Fluttershy cooed. "Let me help you with that."

Fluttershy was about to approach Scooby, when Daphne held her back.

"Trust me, he's faking it," Daphne informs Fluttershy. "I'll prove it."

Scooby swatted his paw, which swung side to side, as he kept whimpering.

"Would you do it for a Scooby Snack?" Daphne asked, holding the treat up.

Instantly, Scooby went from feigning injury to hyper and excited, jumping around shouting:

"Roh boy! Reah, reah, reah!!!"

Daphne smirked and looked toward Fluttershy.

"Told you he was faking," She said, before turning to Scooby. "And you'll be fearless?"

"Rearless?"

Scooby then jumped on his hind legs, holding up his front paws assuming a fighting position. He yells while throwing punches in the air, mimicking a karate master. He jumps and threw a kick, which unfortunately hit Shaggy in the face.

"Ow! Hey Hong Kong Phooey, watch the fists of fury will you buddy?" Shaggy laughed.

"Here you go."