epilogue

Luke and Stella stayed together longer than most of their family and friends thought they would. The two of them went from being high school sweethearts to college sweethearts.

After seven years of being her boyfriend, Luke proposed to Stella when he was twenty-four and she was twenty-three. The proposal seemed a bit too cliché. Luke wrote Stella a note saying to meet him in the backyard of their house. When they both got there, Luke made a cheesy speech, got down on one knee and asked Stella to marry him. Of course, she said yes.

Ashton was Luke's best man while Ben, Jack, Michael and Calum were the other groomsmen. Caitlyn and Ashley, two of Stella's friends from college, were bridesmaids and Tessa, Stella's roommate, was the maitron of honor. Luke's tuxedo was almost exactly the same as the one he wore to the winter formal in 2013, except that the tuxedo was a bit bigger. Stella wore a pearl necklace, matching earrings, and a little bit of makeup. Her dress and veil weren't too long but not too short either. They were a perfect fit.

Ashton walked Stella down the aisle. Luke, being the extremely tall person that he was, looked down to see his beautiful bride looking up at him. The ceremony was short. The preacher talked about how Luke and Stella first met, how long they had been together, the proposal, and more. The happy couple recited their vows and said their "I do"s before sharing a passionate kiss.

"Mr. and Mrs. Lucas and Stella Hemmings. I like the sound of that," Luke said with a smirk before walking hand in hand with his newly wedded wife. They couldn't be happier.

Author's Note: So that's it.... that's the end of the story. I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it (which is is a lot)! Like I said before, I started writing the sequel and I'll post it soon. Please comment what you thought of this story! -Megan :)